7

Annie
I woke up next to a sleeping Hayley. I looked at the kitchen table and saw Hayden awake watching TV. Oh right Hayden stayed at the hotel because early this morning we're checking out and going to our new house. Playlist starts in 2 days. And Paigique is coming today. And Aunt Melissa and Danielle and MK are driving out here right now with the puppies. And frisbee and Luna are already out here. Rebecca's been taking care of them. I slowly get out of bed knowing that I'm clumsy in the morning and don't wanna fall on Hay Hay. I kiss Hayden on the cheek and go start getting ready in the bathroom. I take my hair out of it's messy bun and brush through it. I turn on my straightener and pick out my outfit. 

I do natural makeup and pick out an outfit for H$ because I know she'll ask for my help anyway

I quickly straighten my hair and walk back out

I quickly straighten my hair and walk back out. Hayden still sits at the table now joined by everyone else.
"Mommy finally remembered my fruit plate." I joke. I quickly eat my food. We packed everything up last night so Hayden and I relax on the couch while everyone gets ready for the day. I decide to vlog knowing no one else has today.
Vlogging.
"Hey guys we're checking out of the hotel today. And then going to our new house. And Paigique is flying out here today so we're gonna pick her up from the airport later. Right now Hayden and I are just relaxing waiting for everyone to finish getting ready sooo yeah we'll see you at our new house!" I shut the camera.
My phone rings.
Incoming FaceTime call from
Katie😜🐽
I answer. I re adjust myself on the couch so it doesn't look like we were cuddling.
"Heyyyyy Annie Banannie." She squeals
"Heyy Katie Kat." I squeal back.
"I miss you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I can't believe your moving out there."
"I know but I'll come visit in Maryland and you can come out here. And we're gonna FaceTime and stuff." I reassure her. The hardest part of moving for me is gonna be leaving Katie and Syd. They've stood by me through everything.
"This is gonna be so hard. Your my best friend and your moving thousands of miles away from me." She frowns.
"But were gonna make it work." I don't think she can see Hayden.
"Okay no more sad stuff hows your booooyyfrriiennd!!!!" I see Hayden holding back a laugh.
"He's great and you can meet him tomorrow."
"About that I'm in LA right now." She squealed.
"I wanted to surprise you we flew out early. We're on our way to your hotel." She continued.
"Omg. Wait who's we."
"Me, my parents, Ryan, Brennan. Anyway I gotta go I'll see you when we get here love you Anns."
"Love you to." I said but she hung up.
"So. Brennans coming."
"Yeah. Hayden please trust me that I don't like him anymore. I love you and only you." I smile at him.
"I'm not worried about that at all. I just feel like he's gonna be sabotaging our relationship." He frowns.
"He's not like that. And he wouldn't do that with Katie around."
"Ok.."