28

Annie's POV
We all sit on the couch, we all lasted until Mockingjay part 1 before Rush and Brooke fell asleep. Hayden was fastly fading. My phone was on mute during the movies so I decide to check my phone. People were texting on a veryy old group chat.
Fam🤘❤
Syd🤙: Annie...
Brennan🤙: something happened...
Luke🤙: you need to come back to Maryland
Brennan🤙: like now. There was an accident
My heart started racing. I have no clue who it was. But I have to go.
Annie🤙: what happened?! Booking a ticket now. Be there ASAP
I buy the cheapest and soonest flight to Maryland. Hayden sees me gather my things. He shoots up.
"What's wrong? Where are you going?" He whisper yells.
"Maryland." I say.
"Annie its midnight." He says.
"Something happened. I have to go back right now."
"But were shooting the music video tomorrow." He says.
"We can reschedule. Hayden i have to go back." I Argue.
"Okay. Just be safe. Call me when you get to the airport and when you land." I smile and kiss him.
I throw my bag over my shoulder and leave. I run out to the car, the rain pours. I stand by the car.
"Whatever waits for me in Maryland I'm not ready for it." I sob. I stand there soaked. Taking deep breaths. I see someone run out of the house.
"You really think I'd let you leave by yourself?" I hear from behind me. A grin appears on my face. I hop into the car. We drive to the airport in silence. The rain gets heavier by the minute. He pulls up to the front of the airport. We stand in the rain.
"I'll be back before you know it." I weakly say. He frowns.
"So your gonna be with Brennan and Luke and all them?" He says.
"Hayden someone is seriously hurt. And it has to be bad otherwise they would tell me. And I have no clue what I'm going back to. And I'm scared out of my frickin mind. So can you not be my boyfriend right now and just be my best friend." I cry.
"Your right. It's okay. I love you call me when you land." He picks me up. We have the perfect kiss like in movies.
"I love you." I whisper and run into the airport. I have one bag so security should be a breeze.
To the Plane Ride
I get out my computer. I got Wi-Fi so I can text. I find a group with luke syd Brennan and I.
Losers😂
Julianna👩‍🎤: I'm omw. What happened....
Brennan😈: it's best not to tell you until your here.
Omg this group is so old.
Julianna👩‍🎤: at least tell me who
Luke⚾️: that's what we can't tell you...
I slam the computer shut I begin thinking who it is that I would have to rush out here for. I re open the computer and go to the sight which has all of Marylands news as soon as it happens.
Maryland Muse
Tonight at 11 43 pm a 17 year old girl in a blue jeep rangler, was hit by a drunk driver. Drunk driver left scene without a scratch. Arrested for dui and endangerment of a minor. The minor was rushed to Holy Cross. Updates coming soon.
Who am I so close with that they're afraid to tell me who got in the accident. It hits me. I remember who wished that they're first car was a navy blue jeep rangler.
Losers😂
Julianna👩‍🎤: guys...
Brennan😈: Yeah?
Julianna👩‍🎤: what color car does ***** have...