The Kidnapping

Hi! This is my first story and a disclaimer for the 'thumbnail?' of the story I didn't draw the picture but I did edit it into a photo, so credits to the talented artist! hope you enjoy :) 

It was a typical everyday day for me, I was lying out on my bed, wearing sweatpants and a bra, doing a piece of math homework that I was doing on my computer that I was supposed to do yesterday but typical me was procrastinating. I lived out in the countryside in a big house, my dad was already retired from a well earning job, my mom never really had a job, she just looked after me and my brother. My computer ran out of battery, I groaned to myself, it couldn't've done it at a more convenient time, (sarcasm! xD) I got up and looked around for a charger, I looked virtually everywhere. then I remembered, we went on holiday last week and I lent it to my dad. I put on a hoodie I had lying on the floor, brushed myself off and went out my room to look for my dad. I went out my room and I heard loud swearing and yelling from the other room, I contemplated all the things that could be happening, could we be getting robbed? Was my dad getting kidnapped? Or maybe he was just having some loud friends over, I prayed that it was the last one. I walked into the room and my dad was sure enough talking to two men, one dressed in a grimy, greasy white shirt and a pair of jeans, he looked grumpy, he was balding but still had all his hair color in and not showing any signs of greying hair, and the other was wearing a red shirt, and shorts, he looked slightly overweight, he was smoking, I couldn't stand smokers, I don't know why someone would start, my dad smokes and I know how hard it is for him to quit so I know for sure I definitely won't start. They all stopped yelling when I walked in the room, it suddenly got really awkward, "Hello (Y/N)," My dad said, smiling at me, I smiled back and him, it didn't really feel like the right moment to ask about the charger. "Yes, Michael, Trevor, this is my daughter, (Y/N)," My dad said, gesturing to me, both the men waved, made some sort of remark, "Yes, what did you need?" My dad said, I shook my head, "No, uh, nevermind, It's nothing," I said, "Okay then, I'll see you later," My dad sighed, returning to talking to the two men, I laughed to myself. walking into my room I sighed and brushed off the homework, so what if I got a bit told off? I changed into some sweatpants and a sports bra, did my daily workout, finishing in a panting, sweating pile, I couldn't be bothered to take a shower and I went straight to bed. I laid down, with the thought of the two men on my mind.  

(Midnight)

I suddenly woke up with a shock, I heard loud yelling and two hands gripping onto me "Don't make a fucking noise!" He yelled at me covering my trembling mouth with duct tape, I tried desperately to make as much noise as possible, but just making mumbling noises, I tried to kick and punch him but he was laying on top of me, trying to tape my limbs together, he punched me hard around the face, making me flip in and out of consciousness, I closed my heavy eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

(Time skip)

Suddenly I woke up, with a loud bang, hitting my head hardly again, my head hurt like hell, I tried to reach out to rub my throbbing head but my hands were tied with strong duct tape, I tried to make noise but nothing came out, I felt the stickiness of the tape on my lips, it tasted disgusting, instead I yelled into the duct tape and I made some sort of noise, I heard a familiar voice say, "Oh, you're awake," a slight canadian accent say. I tried to remember who's voice it was, then it came to me! It was one of the men from last night! I tried to speak out, but the tape just stuck to my tongue and tasted revolting, "so, I only kidnapped you for a bit, you know, until me and your dad get along again," The man scoffed, I tried to remember the names, Michael and.. T.. trevor! It was either one of those! I licked the tape around my lips until I had enough room to talk "Listen, Michael, Or Trevor," I tried to say, the driver glanced around, he was the man in the white shirt, "How the fuck are you talking?" He said, quickly glancing back on the road, "That doesn't matter. Who are you?"I said, trying to sit up without the aid of my arms, I heard the driver groan and lay his head back on the headrest. "I am Mr.Philips to you," He said, I managed to sit up and watch through the shaded windows, we suddenly drifted to a halt.

That was part one! if you want another comment! show the love ;)                                                              it's was really fun to write and i'd love to do another chapter!