16

tears fell from yoongi's eyes as he finished reading the note jungkook had put in his locker. the boy he fell inlove with without knowing who he was, all because he was the first person to tell him that he didn't care that he was still stuck in a girls body. the way he always called him 'him/he' and not she and even calling him hyung instead of noona.

this handsome guy had always brought a smile to his face with his notes no matter how short they were. yoongi wipped his eyes and looked around the hallway he was standing in, he was alone apart from a nervous jungkook standing at the exit. yoongi quickly grabbed his stuff putting it in his backpack and slung it over his shoulder before running to jungkook, attacking him in a hug.

jungkook was in shock at first but hugged yoongi back a small smile appearing on his lips. yoongi had his face in the crook of jungkook's neck "i love you too kookie" yoongi moved to look up at jungkook, jungkook smile grew bigger as he kissed yoongi's forhead "so... will you be my boyfriend yoongi?"

yoongi nodded showing his gummy smile "i would love to be" jungkook instantly pulled yoongi back into his arms giving his yoongi a hug again. "hey, how about we get ice cream?" jungkook asked, yoongi shook his head "i want lamb skewers" jungkook grinned and took yoongi's hand in his " lamb skewers it is" with that they both made their way out of the school hand in hand, going to get lamb skewers, yoongi for the first time in a while went home feeling happy and feeling like an actual boy. but that soon ended as he stepped through the door of his house.

yoongi's mom walked right up to him with a sad smile "yoonhee, i dont understand why you wont have your hair down... your such a pretty girl" yoongi's mom pulled yoongi's hair out of the bun. yoongi bit his lip "im not yoonhee, im yoongi and im a boy" at this point yoongi's mom started laughing at him "yeah and im the queen, face it yoonhee, youre a girl and as long as youre in this house you will always be a girl" yoongi looked down at the floor bitting his lip, he knew he shouldnt of spoken, he gets this everytime, why cant his mom just accept that he is a boy. yoongi lifted his hand up to his face as he felt a sharp stinking pain, realising his mom had just slapped him. this was nothing new, he was used to this " you will not become a boy... youre my daughter and i wont allow you to bring shame to our family!" the abuse through words and beatings continued, his dad had come home from work and even joined in.

yoongi had been past out for a few hours. it was dark, his parents appeared to be in bed or out drinking. yoongi slowly pulled himself up off the floor and slowly made his way to the front door. he some how managed to make it to his local park, sitting down on a swing he pulled his phone out and dialed jungkooks number.
"yoongi hyung?"
yoongi sighed "i need you kookie.. im at the park.... please"

"okay hyung ill be there soon okay. i love you"

(edited)