17

jungkook ran to the park as fast as he could, the sound of his hyungs voice on the phone broke his heart, getting to the park he instantly saw yoongi and ran over too him "hyung?" yoongi looked up happy to see that jungkook had actually come to him.

"what happened yoongi?" he asked as he knelt in front of yoongi, gently placing his hand on the elders right cheek where a black buries was already forming. yoongi stared at jungkook taking in all this features, jungkook was truly beautiful "i... i can't tell you..." jungkook let out a groan "please hyung tell me. i can't help you if you won't tell me what happened to you"

"my parents..." tears formed in yoongi's eyes and soon started falling down his cheeks. jungkook carefully pulled the elder into a hug " it's okay hyung, you're gonna be okay" after awhile jungkook pulled back slightly and wiped yoongi's cheeks " this isn't the first time they jave done this, is it hyung?" yoongi shook his head as jungkook stood up and held his hand out " come on hyung, we're going to my house" yoongi took his hand and stood up on wobbly feet "here climb on my back i'll carry you" if yoongi wasn't as weak and tired as he was he would of walked off and refused, but he climbed up and rested his head on jungkooks shoulder "hyung? i don't want you to go back there.... i want you to stay with me" jungkook bit his lip as yoongi opened his eyes to look at him " won't you're parents have something to say about that?" jungkook let a laugh out and shook his head " no. i live on my own... they hate me... just after we started talking and well seokjin hyung and namjoon hyung gave me the courage to tell my parents that i'm panaexual... let's just say they brought me an apparent, give me money every month and agreed to pay for my schooling but as soon as i leave college they are going to stop paying. so you can stay with me hyung, i rather you stay with me so i know your safe and not getting hurt" yoongi nodded "okay kookie" with that yoongi's eyes closed and he began to sleep. jungkook carried yoongi back to his apartment and took his coat and shoes off yoongi before putting the blanket over him, before getting himself ready for bed and climbing in next to yoongi, who instantly cuddled into jungkook his head resting on his chest.

(edited)