Chapter Four: Bay Shore

I awoke in the Temple of worship while trying to remember how I got there. Last thing I remembered was defeating Valus, but my thoughts went away as a statue was destroyed resembling the minotaur that resembled Valus. Dormin started speaking, I stayed quiet." Thy next foe is... In the seaside cave... It moves slowly... Raise thy courage to defeat it". I raised my sword as Dormin went silent, the beams pointing towards Bay Shore, which I knew Quadratus resided in. I walked towards Mono to remind myself why I was here. Soon I got on my horse and galloped away to Bay Shore.

As my horse galloped towards the Bay shore, I briefly looked at the bridge connecting the Forbidden Lands to my world, and once again thinking to myself who built these structures in the Forbidden Lands. As we arrived at the fork to go to Bay Shore, the ground started shaking again but only briefly which told me Quadratus was waking up and waiting for me. We went down towards a large cave in the Shore and I got off Agro. I walked closer to the cave but just as I was about 40 feet away from the cave, the Colossi broke through the wall of the cave to face me. I learned 2 things from fighting this Colossi but only realize one of them at first, and that was that Colossi can be vastly different. I realized the second part of information half way through the fight. Without hesitation, I got behind it.