Chapter Five: Quadratus

When I reached its hind hooves, I had no idea where to begin. The Colossus was a quadruped with fur on its back but none under it. The fur on its knees was too high off the ground for me to reach and I couldn't climb his hooves. I was stuck in awe as I didn't know what to do until I saw that a minor sigil was under each hoof as he walked slowly along the Bay. Without wasting time, I got out my arrow, lined up the shot, and fired and arrow. The arrow hit the sand right behind the hoof I was aiming for. I lined up another arrow as quickly as I could for I had realized that the Colossus knew I was a threat. The second arrow I shot hit the Colossus in the minor sigil on his back left hoof. I quickly made my way to grab the fur on his legs before it stopped kneeling. I made my way onto its back and on its head as quickly as I could so I wouldn't fall off.

When I reached its head, I stabbed its head and the Colossus cried in pain. It took about 3 deep stabs to get the sigil to go away, but the I quickly realized that Quadratus was not dead. It struck me as weird at first but decided that I should check if it had another major sigil somewhere on its body. I searched thoroughly on his back for a few minutes until I found a sigil on its back. I stabbed the Sigil without being shaken off of the Colossus until It started to fall. I quickly jumped off the Colossus as it turned to a black pile of stone and dirt. I tried to run away from the black tendrils but I fell to my knees once they got to me.