I Dunno Why I Go Through These Phases

Warriors aren't always the fastest or strongest of men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those that choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred. 

You're a warrior. Warriors don't give up or back down. Pick up your sword and shield, and fight. 

Fate whispered, 'You can't stand the storm.' The warrior replied, 'I am the storm.'

The tiger and lion may be more powerful. But the wolf doesn't perform in the circus. 

The warrior who trusts his path doesn't need to prove the other wrong. 

I choose to live by choice, not by chance. To be motivated, not manipulated. To be useful, not used. To make changes, not excuses. To excel, not compete. I choose self-esteem, not self-pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice, not to the random opinions of others. I choose to do things you won't so I can continue to do the things you can't. 

A warrior lives by acting, not thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he is finished acting. 

Be fierce, but kind. Strong, but gentle. Powerful, yet humble. 

Every man's heart one day beats it's last beat. His lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper in something that's larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by storytellers. 

Warriors confront the evil that others refuse to acknowledge. 

Do not consider my kindness as my weakness. The beast in me is sleeping, not dead. 

Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack. 

Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep. 

The hardest walk you can make is the walk you make alone. But that is the walk that makes you the strongest. 

Regardless of the situation, no matter how hopeless the outcome may be, I will never quit, I will never back down. 

I never lose. I either win or I learn. 

It is better walking alone in the right direction than following the herd in the wrong direction. 

A person willing to open and expose the naked vulnerability of their heart is the true warrior. 

Don't think about the million reasons why it won't work. Think about the one reason it will. 

Be strong enough to stand apart, be yourself enough to stand apart. And be wise enough to stand together when the time comes. 

Don't ever mistake my silence as ignorance. My calmness for acceptance. Or my kindness for my weakness.

Spirit of the wolf, you who wanders the land. You who stalks in silent shadows. You who runs and leaps. Between moss-covered trees, lend me your primal strength, and the wisdom of your glowing eyes. Teach me to relentlessly track my desires, and to stand in defense of those I love. Show me the hidden paths and the moonlit fields, fierce spirit. Walk with me in solitude and howl with me in my joy, and guard me as I move through this world. 

I call on the fox, shapeshifter and trickster. Edge-walker and Help me blend with my surroundings and adapt to changing landscapes. Show me the hidden paths between worlds. Teach me the ways of invisibility and camouflage. Gift me your keen senses that I might see what is around me, and use it to accomplish my goals. I call on you, fox, to bring magic and discernment into my life. Lead me at your steady gait to those places, where I might do the greatest good. Let us walk between day and night, and follow the scent of divine mischief. Fox, I call on you. 

Winged emissary from the realms beyond,
Fire-stealer, trickster, wolf-friend,
Raven, I call on your wisdom
Teach me your tricks of thought and memory.
Lend me your eloquence to speak of the hidden mysteries.
Help me use the tools around me to attain my goals,
and if I do not find those tools, teach me to craft them.
Help me fly with agility to where I'm most needed.
Guide me in the ways of the sentinel.
Teach me to sing for love
and to return to those places where it has lived before.
I ask for your strength in the face of intimidation.
I ask for your wings
as I dive into darkness and return with knowledge.
I ask for your magic
in shaping the unformed into a beautiful reality.
Raven, I call on you. 

Mournful singer of dawn and dusk, I will hear your song. Lead me to the clear waters of peace, beyond the day's horizon. As you return from flight to earth, let me look here for what I need. Spirit of motherhood and rebirth, sing long to give hope for what is to come, sing loud in honor for which has passed. And sing always for which is here and now. 

Blessed bird of peace and renewal, Dew-drinker and Far-flier, I call on you. Teach me of grace and inspiration. Teach me of loyalty and honesty. Teach me to burn, and to fly forth from the ashes and cinders, winging skyward through the smoke, reborn and rising. 

Eyes of night, silent flier through the dark skies. Lend me your vision so that I might find your vision to find my way to secret knowledge. Teach me to listen, that I might hear wisdom when it moves in the world. Unite my heart and my mind, and let me feel your wings opening in my life. 

RIP my fingers XD.

Might do this again later.