~Chapter Two~

•~•
Your pov....

I must've fallen asleep because it's morning again.... I roll over and see Isa crying. I rub my eyes and run to hug her.

"Y/N g-go d-downstairs...." Isa says and I immediately run downstairs to find a black haired woman and and blonde haired man standing there filling out papers.

"Who's leaving?" I ask Indie.

"You Y/N." she says giving me a bad look.

Now I bet everyone is asking why everyone is mad at me. No one ever comes in here to get us girls. It's an honor.

"Me?!?!" I say and look at Mrs. Hat. "Mrs. Hat I don't want to leave Isa!!"

"I'm sorry Y/N but unless these nice people want Isa too she can't come." Mrs. Hat tells me and looks at the people and they shake their heads.

Some tears run down my cheeks and I run back upstairs and hug Isa. She hugs back.

I was now walking out with those people.

I got in their car shaking.....they don't know what I've been through...

~Flashback~

My dad was hitting my mom....he slammed her into the wall and the wall had a hole in it now...

I'm only 9 why is this happening to me?!

"DON'T HURT Y/N!!" My mom yells.

My dad turns to me and grabs me and starts hitting and punching me.

He gets the baseball bat....

"Daddy no!" I scream.

He grins evilly and hits me with the bat leaving a big bruise and I fall to the ground...

~End of Flashback~

I was now crying in the back of their car with my knees pulled up to my head and my face buried into my knees.

"Honey are you okay?" The lady asks me.

I don't answer and she doesn't say anything else.

I've noticed we are at Walmart.

"Darling stay in the car we will be back." The man says and hops out of the car with his wife I'm supposing.

They got back with tons of clothes. For me?

"For me?" I whisper and cough out at the same time.

"Of course!" The lady says and they start the car.

"Really?" I whisper and look down.

"Yes!" The man says and drives off. Looks like we are going home....not my home....