MW| 11

Chapter 11
Continued from last chapter

Minsoo angrily Opened the door that led downstairs again.

"You're hurting me," I said looking down at my wrist where he was holding onto with strength.

He let go and sighed. I followed behind him down the stairs, rubbing my arm.
We walked out onto the ball and everyone was talking and laughing, having a good time. This was suppose to be a fun night but now it was ruined. I should of never let changjo go that far. I bit my lip thinking of what the kiss would of felt like. I could still remember that slight contact our lips made. I don't know why but I actually wanted that kiss.

"What were you and changjo doing up there?" Minsoo questioned, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing, we were just getting some fresh air, it was too crowded for me," I explained. But it was a lie that Minsol didn't believe.

" Getting fresh air? Is kissing getting fresh air?" He said, annoyed.

"Minsoo! We didn't kiss! It was just a mistake that we almost did. Just trust me okay?"

He took in a deep breath.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. He had on a worried expression now.

"Well, you were too busy roaming around."

"I'm sorry soojung," he said. He pulled me into a hug. I felt guilty for running away from him in the first place, but I liked him to much to break his heart.
Some classical music started playing and everyone around us started dancing. I looked at Minsoo who nudged me. He smiled cheekily.

"May I have this dance?" He smiled
And stretched out his hand in front of me. That smile of his was certainly amazing. I smiled and took his hand.
He laid one of hands on my hips and took his other hand and entangled it in mine. I rested my free hand on his shoulder and without a doubt, he was absolutely handsome.

There was something wrong with me, though. I was dancing with someone I had a crush on for more than 2 years. He was my boyfriend. Yet I still felt glum and a I had a lonely feeling inside of me. I couldn't take changjo out of my head. That scene where we almost kissed, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Why am I thinking of him, the one I can't be with, when I'm supposed to be happy with the one I am with?