The Realization

Disclaimer:I own nothing OK.

Emmett's pov:

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE HER!"Rose yelled in Dickward's face while I held him to a wall."It was for her own good!"The dickhead spat in my face."YOU KNEW SHE WAS OUR MATE,BUT YOU KEPT IT FROM US WITH YOUR SUPER SECRET POWER!"Rose fumed."Why Edward,why."I ask."How is it fair you have two mates and I have none!"The pansy replied."Fair!Fair is me ripping off you fucking head,but I love Esme too much!So I wont."I yell."Let's go Hon."Rose said."Where are you going?"Esme asks."Back to Bella." We say together."Be careful"Esme said."Mom we are vampires."Rose laughed."OK,bye."Bye." "Love you Mom."We took the jeep with the cobra hooked on the back."We should be in Forks in three weeks"Rose stated."I don't know if I can wait that long "I replied."Then drive faster!""Faster than 150mph?""Yes hit the nitro""I love you" "I love you too.Now drive."Rose demanded.Man I love her.

Henry's Pov:
"Mom I'm going out"I yell."Ok,be back before ten o'clock"Emma replied back.Wait why is she here?"K"I said.I walk out the door to see four men ,four women,and two little girls that I've never seen before.They walked right up to me and eyed me for a good minute. "Hello I'm Damon Salvatore.This is Elena and Katherine and we are your mates."The sexy as fuck man in a leather jacket said pointing to the two babes that look like twins."What's mates?"I ask.