⤏ biography

❝ Read no history: nothing but biography, for that is life without theory. ❞
-Benjamin Disraeli

Early Life

  Bibiana Ai Solace was born on July 21st, 1989. From the moment she was born, she was taught the military way. Her family came from a long line of military service from both sides of her parents. Either in the Chinese, the United States of America, Mexico, or the places the Wang and Solace families migrated. Chang and Lydia Solace both trained their only daughter to become a leader. All the female in the Wang side of the family were leaders in their army.

  During middle school, Bibiana was bullied by Clarissa Rodriguez. Since Bibiana was a massive fan of Marvel and was doing really well in education and training, she was picked on. Clarissa had even stole Bibiana's collectable Captain America watch, which angered the girl. Bibiana had informed adults and animals of what was going on. Both adults and animals ignored the girls cries. She took it upon herself to do something about it. So, Bibiana got in a fight with Clarissa that ended up with her getting suspended. The fight had also caused her parents to put her in martial arts since they believed Clarissa started it.

  When Bibiana reached the eighth grade, her parents were teaching her how to escape being kidnapped. Being the child of military parents that were close to the general put their children at risk. Bibiana was quick to learn how to escape ropes and chains. Her parents were satisfied with how much they accomplished that they stopped the kidnap training. It was a mistake on their part since Bibiana was almost kidnapped a week later. She was able to kick her kidnapper in the nuts, escape his grip, and run to her parents. This had caused the training and martial arts classes to start again.

Moving to Starling City

  After almost being kidnapped, her parents relocated the whole family to Starling City. Their reason for it was so they could be in a closer range to their work. Bibiana started to learn how to hack during her freshman year when Ross (freshman at college at the time) showed her a trick. She could only hack into emails and social media at the time.

  Sophomore year of her high school years, Bibiana had mastered photo shopping and minor hacking. To test out her new skills, she had decided to prank Chang Jr (senior at high school at the time) for not getting her a ticket to prom. Bibiana had photo shopped a pretty pink dress onto Chang Jr's body, which looked very believable. The final step to her prank, she had hacked into the school's system on prom night and uploaded the picture.

  It had caused problems for Chang Jr since it caused people to change their votes causing him to loss prom king and his girlfriend. Angered by his loss, Chang had slipped a huge mother fricking spider in Bibiana's bed. Bibiana has a huge fear of spiders so when she found the spider there was a ear piercing scream. Both Chang Jr and Bibiana never forgave each other for those pranks.

  Junior and senior year of Bibiana's high school career was dedicated to improving her hacking skills. The girl attempted to do what Tony Stark had once done. She hacked into the Pentagon to test out her skills. Being still new to covering her tracks when it came to hacking, the Army had went to her house. Chang and Lydia Solace had to pull strings to clear everything up. From that moment on, they knew that Bibiana would take computer science and whatever she liked so she could help the military with her skills. Bibiana from that day onward had learned how to cover her tracks. The military could no longer detect her in their systems.

Attending College

  Bibiana attended the same college as Felicity Smoak. The two girls had shared a dorm and an apartment during their four years of college. They both competed with each other when it came to hacking. Bibiana had always managed to find a way to beat Felicity when it came to computers. Felicity could always beat Bibiana when it came to other subjects. The two became best friends during their time living together.