Chapter 1

Kara

Me and Mon-El are in my apartment. Cuddling on the sofa, eating potstickers while watching the TV when my phone rang. I quickly took it and answered the phone

"Hello?"

"Kara, you need to get here. Fast" Alex, my adoptive sister said

"I'll be there in a minute" i said. Then quickly changed into my super girl outfit. Me and Mon-El went to the DEO. When we arrived people were so busy, busier than a normal day for the DEO.

"Whats happening?"

"We detected a pod near the atmosphere. We calculated the crashing site of the pod and saw that it will land in a filed just outside national city" Winn said.

"Super girl. I think you should go" J'onn said. I nod my head, gave Mon-El a quick peck on the lips and flew to the site that Winn told me.

When I arrived, the pod just crash landed. I took a step closer, when the smoke cleared out I saw the pod and recognize it. It was a kryptonian pod. I went to the front of the pod and saw a familiar face. I picked up the pod and flew to DEO. We place the pod in one of the room and placed the young man in the med bay. He was a tall young man, with dark brown hair. His jawline standing out. For short, He is attractive.

T i m e Skip

We were talking about what we will do about the man when we heard quick beating of the heart monitor. When we looked at him, he was already sitting, panicked written all over his face. I went to keep him calm. He noticed the symbol on my chest and pointed at it.

"The house of El! Your Kara Zor-El" he shouted. Quickly calming down and touched his chest. He looked down, like he was finding something

"Where is my pod? Bring me to my pod!" He said

"Ok. Ok. I'll bring you there" she said then walk to the room where they put his pod. He cautiously followed her. When he saw the pod he raced to it. Open it and went to grab something. He then placed the thing and wore it, like a necklace. And then he faced us, me, mon-el, J'onn, And Alex.

When I saw the necklace immediately memories flashed to me. I now recognize the man in front of me. I then quickly kneeled down and bow my head.

"I'm sorry for not recognizing you" i said, still bowing

"It is ok. You were such quite young the last time we saw each other"

"Kara, what are you doing?" Alex said. Confused by the sudden respect her sister gave.

"Oh pardon me. Im Zach-Ur. Prince Zach-Ur. The last prince of Krypton" Prince Zach said, then flashed a smile to us.

| a u t h o r |

Short Chapter. I know. I just had the idea of this story so I tried to write one.

Zach-Ur is played by MAX IRONS

|m.a|