Louis: Cuts

Contains self harm, and violence. Read at your own risk.
I can't do this anymore. I can't live like this. All of it has to stop. The harassment on twitter, the shouts at the concert that no one hears except me; "we hate you," "get out of this band," you suck." It's too much. It just needs to stop. And I know how it can.
I go to the bathroom with my phone and shut the door. I turn my phone on and go to my messages. I click Liam's contact. I type.
Liam, you've been there every step of the way. Throughout the past five years I could rely on you for anything. You've been the best friend anyone could ask for. I'm sorry you didn't know what I was going through. Sincerely, Louis xx
I send it. Next I address a message to Niall.
I hope you someday know, Niall, what caused me to do this and that there was nothing you could have done to help me. I decided this on my own. Keep playing your guitar. Dream. My best wishes, Louis.
Third, I type one to Zayn.
I hope you find peace in time. You have been a great friend. Truly. Sincerely, Louis xx
Last, I type one to Harry. This is the hardest one to write.
Harry, I knew I loved you the first time I saw you. You were so beautiful and you had, still have, such an amazing heart. I hope you can find happiness with someone else and live your life without guilt or pain from this. I want you to stick with the boys. They can help you. Don't forget about me, but live your life happy. Don't forget me. Your companion, lover, and boyfriend, Louis. <3
I finish Harry's, click the send button and turn off my phone. I open the drawer under the sink and pull out the box of razor blades. I grab one and turn on the water in the tub. I take off my shoes but stay in my clothes. Once the water is warm I climb in and sit down, leaning my back against the wall. I pull my sleeves up to my elbows and my hands start to shake. I have to do this. There's no other way! I force my hands to stop shaking and touch the blade against my left wrist. I drag it across my arm and the pain is excruciating as blood drips off my arm, into the water, turning it a deep burgundy color. I switch hands and slide the blade across my other arm, making more cuts on my skin. By now I'm seeing spots as my vision is blackening. I hear a pounding downstairs but I can't focus on anything other than my life draining out of me. As my vision goes black I hear seven words. "LOUIS! PLEASE NO! YOU CAN'T DIE! NO!!" And then...nothing. I'm gone.
Harry's Pov
I rush up the stairs as fast as possible. I got Louis's text and sped down to his house as fast as humanly possible. I get to the stairs and fling the door open. Louis is lying in the tub filled with blood and his arms have deep slashes all over them. No. He's dying! "LOUIS! PLEASE NO! YOU CAN'T DIE! NO!!" I yell as I lean over him checking his pulse. Barely anything. And then nothing at all. He's dead.
"N-no, Louis you-you're not dead, you aren't...you're not d-dead." I sob tears running down my face into his hair as I hold his lifeless body in my arms. "I love you. I love you forever. Please." I whimper as my emotions carry me into oblivion.
I'm sorry for writing such a sad book! I cried while writing it. I'll try to publish another chapter soon!!