(Time! What remains of this world?),

Submitted by k.ibrahim

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Surah 40. The Believer. 7. "Those who sustain the Throne (of Allah. and those around it Sing Glory and Praise to their Lord; believe in Him; and implore Forgiveness for those who believe: "Our Lord! Thy Reach is over all things, in Mercy and Knowledge. Forgive, then, those who turn in Repentance, and follow Thy Path; and preserve them from the Penalty of the Blazing Fire! 8. "And grant, our Lord! that they enter the Gardens of Eternity, which Thou hast promised to them, and to the righteous among their fathers, their wives, and their posterity! For Thou art (He), the Exalted in Might, Full of Wisdom. 9. "And preserve them from (all) ills; and any whom Thou dost preserve from ills that Day,- on them wilt Thou have bestowed Mercy indeed: and that will be truly (for them) the highest Achievement". Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman said, "People used to ask Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam), about good things, but I used to ask him about bad things because I was afraid that they might overtake me. I said, 'O Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam), we were lost in ignorance (jahiliyyah) and evil, then Allah brought this good (i.e. Islam). Will some evil come after this good thing?' He said, 'Yes' I asked, 'And will some good come after that evil?' He said, 'Yes, but it will be tainted with some evil' I asked, 'How will it be tainted?' He said, 'There will be some people who will lead others on a path different from mine. You will see good and bad in them." I asked, 'Will some evil come after that good?' He said, 'Some people will be standing and calling at the gates of Hell; whoever responds to their call, they will throw him into the Fire.' I said, 'O Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam), describe them for us.' He said, 'They will be from our own people, and will speak our language.' I asked, 'What do you advise me to do if I should live to see that?' He said, 'Stick to the main body (jama'ah) of the Muslims and their leader (imam). I asked, What if there is no main body and no leader?' He said 'Isolate yourself from all of these sects, even if you have to eat the roots of trees until death overcomes you while you are in that state. "Many of the things that Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)Have spoken about are Unfolding everyday in our lives, He! Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi wassalam)said that there would be a people who will be standing and calling at the gates of Hell!, He(sallallhu alaihi was salam) describe these people and said they will be from our own people, and will speak our Language, and Whoever responds to their call, will be throw into the Fire. In this time that we are liveing in, we have seen such people,we have seen such people with good and bad in them who are leading others Muslim people on a path different from that of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam). we have seen good tainted with some evil. Every word that Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi wassalam) had spoken of has become the reality of our lived. we are living in a time where a person can not tell the Good people from the bad. And on another occasion, Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi wassalam)Led the after noon prayer(salatul-asr). and then He(sallallahu alaihi was salam) stood up and addressed the Sahaba until sunset. He mentioned everything that was to happen until the Day of Resurrection and left nothing unsaid,and towards the end of this speech, Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)said the sun is about to set, and What remains of this world, compared to what has passed is like what remains of this day compared to what has passed. Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) refers to something in this Hadith which is beyond any doubt; What remains of this world,compared to what has passed is very little. but in this time no one can know exactly how much time is left Except ALLAH; and no one can know exactly how much time has passed, Except ALLAH!

The deeds of the Sahabah and the deeds of the people at the end of time. It was narrated that Rasulullah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: "After you there are going to be days of patience. The patience during that time is like the one clutching on to a hot coal. The one who works and does good deeds during that time will receive the reward of fifty men who do deeds similar to him." They asked, "O Rasulullah, fifty people of them (at that time)?" He (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) answered, "The reward of fifty from among you (the Companions)." (Abu Dawud; Tirmidhi; Ibn Maajah; al-Maruzi, as-Sunnah, # 35; Tabarani, al-Kabir and numerous others)