Lady.

Friday, 25th April 2014

Today, I came to the coffeehouse that's just a few minutes away from my house.

I'm new in this area. That's the only coffeehouse around other than Starbucks.

I enjoy their coffee. The aroma, the taste and the ARTS.

I love their latte arts. They never fail to surprise me with their outstanding latte arts.

At first, I thought it's a usual latte art because my first latte art was tulip. Well, every barista can do tulip.

But, their latte art changes every single day. At least mine does.

Flowers, cartoons and sometimes 3D arts.

I'm just so impress.

Today, it was a heart with a greeting on it. I find it cute. I thought the barista was trying to woo me.

So, I went to the counter to ask who's the barista. I was pointed to a man about 6'1. He's ripped from what I could see because he was wearing a white slim fitting tee shirt. His body is so well built. His mouth is a tight red knot. He smiled and looked across at me with his eyes sparkled like storm clouds right before lightning hit. Clouds of grey and blue threatened floods and fury while pupils dilated in passion.

I complimented his arts and all I got in return was "Owh. Thank you." That short. And continued working -_-"

I won't lie. It's quite annoying because  I thought he'll say more. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed. He was quite ignorant!

I was embarrassed!