2

When you wake up, the other girls are still asleep.

You take a look at the time, and see that it is 6 o'clock in the morning.

You get up, and change into your Hufflepuff uniform.

You then walk to down the corridor to the common room.

Cedric is already there.

'Hi, (Y/N). I thought it would be a good idea to help you find the great hall.'

'Thanks Cedric, that would be great. I think I would be lost as soon as I step foot outside those barrells.'

Cedric walks you to the great hall and as soon as you walk through the door, your eyes search for George.

You see him, he sees you. But he also sees Cedric.

His fist clutches.

Cedric sees it and wants to walk away from you, but you whisper in his ear:

'Let's make him absolutely jealous.'

Cedric hesitates, but when he sees the evil grin on your face, he makes a grin too.

Your faces both go back to innocent smiles and you walk to George.

'Can't George handle it that I talk to boys? Is Georgie jealous? Oh Georgie is jealous!'

Fred starts laughing and George gives him an irritated look.

Fred stops laughing, but you can see that it takes him a lot of effort.

The redhaired friend of the blackhaired boy (George told me his name is Ron) walks by and sees what is happening.

To embarrass George even more, he says:

'Is this the girl you have been talking to me about? The girl who pranked you? The girl that you liked, because she was on your level of pranking? The girl you couldn't shut up about when we gave you veritaserum last night? (Y/F/N)?'

'When did you give me veritaserum?' George asks.

'Yeah, we obliviated you right after.' Fred says.

'It was quite funny to discover that you...'

'Silencio!'

George had taken out his wand and had cursed Ron to not be able to talk.

'Come on boys, I think we have embarrassed George enough today. We should try someone else now.'

You and Cedric sit down at the Hufflepuff table and you start eating breakfast. You put some toast on your plate and start your breakfast.

The prefect walks by and gives you your schedule. You have A LOT of lessons with Griffendor.

You have two hours potions with professor Snape and Gryffendor.

Cedric luckily knows where it is and right on time you enter the classroom.

Snape tells you that McGonagall (the old lady with the green cloak) instructed him to go easy on you.

'I instruct you to make a potion. Screw it up and you will have to brew every single potion the first years and the second years have to brew, also you have to make every single test they have to make. If you succeed, you only have to learn what each potion does and how to brew it.'

He instructs you to brew an Anti-paralysis potion.

Somehow, you managed to brew it. Snape nodded approvingly at you when he was rating your potion.