7

George has a girlfriend.

You can't blame him, he's sweet and he had to move on while you were asleep.

He couldn't possibly have waited for you forever.

'So... Who's the lucky girl?' you ask, while on the edge of dying on the inside.

'Alicia Spinet. She's totally different from her nephew.'

'Duhh. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked her out.'

'Actually, I didn't. She asked me out.'

'Well, I'm glad she isn't a girl that waits for the guy to take the first step.'

'I was hoping you'd be so cool about it. Speaking of cool, Fred wanted to throw snowballs at you once you were awake. Care to join us for a snowballfight?'

He sticks out his hand and you take it like he asked you for a dance.

You walk out the hospitalwing, to the courtyard. Alicia, Fred, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Cedric, Monia, Anna, Lisa and Lindsay are there.

They look at you like you could fall down any minute, and you slowly reach down for snow.

You slowly get up again and while everyone is watching your every move, you throw the snowball so fast at Fred that he is stunned before he wakes up from his shock and throws one at you.

The rest starts throwing snowballs too and after a while, others join in.

When some slytherins join in, you see Adrian Spinet.

You make an iceball, disguised as a regular snowball and before he has seen you, you throw it right at his nose.

His nose starts bleeding and you stick your tongue out at him.

When he spots you, all colours drain from his face.

He runs back inside and when blood drips on his cloak, he finally notices his nosebleed.

You see Fred and Angelina teaming up to destroy everyone else.

You decide to make an end to their killing streak (figuratively) and make them trip.

Angelina falls on her back with her head on a soft pile of snow. Fred falls face down diagonally over Angelina. He gets up and looks Angelina in the eyes. They both start blushing and look away. He then sticks out his hand to help her up and she takes it. When they both stand, they notice everyone is staring at them. Fred uses this opportunity to throw snowballs at everyone and before they can react he pulled Angelina in a hidingplace. They try to continue their streak, but the awkwardness level is a lot higher.

Someone announces dinnertime, and everyone goes back inside.

Since you have not eaten in a LONG time, the food tastes a hundred times as nice.

When you finally go back to your dormitory, you immediately go to sleep.