chapter 1

"Good morning class today, we have a new student welcome would you like to introduce your self to the class" the teacher said to me and i nodded looking at the class saying "Hi im Y/N and when im older I want to be an mechanic"

This how it all started out my parents were once in Resistance now have left me here in the resistance acedemey im an orphan, I dont like to call myself that. one day i want to be a hereo like saving the galaxy, im only nines years old and i hate showing my emotions i want to be strong and show leadership towards the Resistance. This is my story how my life hs changed.

The class werent that great with welcoming people except the teacher that is called mr Dameron. as weeks passed ive learnt alot, we learnt we werent alowed to go to the x wing place it was restricted for crew only not small children. Mr dameron is a x wing fighter himself he was called the resistance best pilot ever. no wonder hes our teacher.

Once after class i felt something weird i sat there starring out the window at the view deep in my thoughts. then a shadow appeard close to me i looked over seeing mr dameron as he said you miss your parents dont you?' i looked up at him saying 'no' but deep down i did, he said well Rain your not alone, I remeber doing the same thing as you when I was your age well younger' he went slient i could tell hes still trying to remember it and forgetting it at the same time then he lit up saying do you want to help me with this project as he leap up excited and then went to grab it out of his office.

Then he walked back in the room with a big ball with a small oval piece on top I looked at mr Dameron side ways and got up as he unpacked all his items I walked over saying "whats all this" Mr Dameron couldnt stop smiling saying "Well Y/N its suppose to be a droid but it needs alot of work and I need some help if you keen to help" i looked at the droid unsure and i said i dont know mr dameron i probbaly shouldnt he looked at me he smiled faded then he said "okay it okay, I under stand " i then grabbed my stuff walking out the door and turned round as i closed the door looking through the window he looked down then i started to feel bad. I then open the door saying "okay ill help" Mr Dameron smiled which made me smiled too.

Over the weeks ive been drawing out blue prints and drawing out this droid while everyone was doing the work I showed mr dameron he wasnt happy that I wasnt doing the work I was suppose to be doing but when he looked at the blue prints he was suprised in what I could do he told me that he had the gift of drawing blue prints after school I help him wire up and fixing this ball droid. Mr Dameron told me intresting missions he did before he became a teacher he had a two friend called Finn and Rey who destoryed the First order. I wish i can meet those heroes but they are too busy.