Chapter 4 Taken away

Finn stocked to his promise to help the small girl to help finished his buddies project the girl had not been at her school for ages and the teacher has put a complaint in and sent to the general her self who has become also concerned she asked for Finn and rey to ask about the girl Finn stayed silent as Rey looked at Finn knowing that he knew something.
The general is unhappy as finn started to feel guilty then told about the project that her and Poe were doing. He felt ashamed as he promise to keep it quiet and the general walked out of the room and Finn tried to stop her rey was confused as Finn is stopping the general from reaching the girls room where she is working very hard . Two rebel guards followed her and open her door with the access code. The girl gasp her eyes grew big the two rebel guards pushed her away from the project grabbing everything taking it out and the girl was shocked trying to grabbed the stuff back then She looked at Finn she lost trust in him as the general said "you need to go back to the school not stuck with Poe project young y/n"  the girl stood there Finn turned round and walked away feeling guilty and then watch where the rebel guards were taking the stuff.

Y/N Pov
I can't believe that just all happened in a blink of an eye I was forced out of my room and back into the class room i fell to the floor other children were laughing,I got up as one kid said "I see the project failed there" I ignored it and sat down at a desk and mr what's his face gave me the test that I never study for all I want right now is a adventure.
I looked at the test it didn't look so hard I study this while fixing up that droid I wrote everything down as what I can think off then got up and went up to the teachers desk and slapped down my piece of paper and he gave me the evils.

After all that I went to my room it was locked I was pushed out to go eat dinner with the other children. I sat there playing with my food and looked over seeing Finn sitting there also not eating as Rey was talking to him. After dinner I went to my room it was still locked I saw Finn sitting down the hall with his head in his hands. I couldn't be angry at him but then I was then I felt bad so I kicked the door which gave Finn a fright he looked at me as I came over to him and sat next to him saying " what was Poe like when you first meet him?" Finn looked at me laughed saying " he was one hella of a pilot and he always wanted a droid so he started to make it until the general gave him a job to teach about the resistance and the force and just everything, he also told me a lot about you and your amazing work on the blue prints even for your age that's really good" I began to smile then Finn frowned saying "we need to get that droid back and make it come to life!"

I said "how tho ?" He mischievously  smiled  saying "I Got a plan"

Finn got up helping me up saying go do what you have to do I'll sort it from here I got the idea on what he meant it was distract everyone some how like running through the X wing landing pads.