So It Begins

School hasn't even started and I already feel like shit.
Can't believe I opened up to my parents about my sexuality. Like what the fuck was I thinking.
I thought to myself as I looked into the mirror, My fur looking all fluffy and stuff.
"Great look like a fucking fuzz ball." I think aloud as I comb out my grey fur.
"Damn one ugly wolf that's what you are." I say even though in the back of my mind
I know I'm cute. When I finish combing my fur my little brother comes in with a bottle
of lemonade handing it to me. I took it a bit surprised and smile. Maybe today won't be so bad he's actually being nice to me for once. I take a swig of it and instantly run to the toilet and spit it out gagging feeling like about to throw up.
"FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! THINK MAKING ME DRINK PISS IS FUNNY!" I run out him long gone as I run full speed looking for him in rage, until I run into my older brother that is which just so happens to have my little brother behind him. We're about the same height and look pretty
similar except for the fact the he's got a lot more muscle then me. I open my mouth to speak only to be greeted with a punch to the muzzle as I fall over dazed. I slowly get up and run
to my room as he shouts. "Run from the truth! Everyone knows your a fucking fag!" I get to my room and just decide to ignore the pain and get dressed and ready for school.
"Why couldn't I have been born straight, Things would of been way easier if I did..."
I whisper to myself knowing it won't be long til the whole neighbourhood knows I'm gay.
Deciding to bring my clothes to the washroom to have a shower and brush my teeth.
As I brush my teeth getting the taste of urine out of my mouth and dump that bottle of piss out I turn on the shower.
I spit out the toothpaste rinse my toothbrush and hop in the shower yelping when it's boiling hot I jump out.
I turn the nozzle to make it colder then jump in but then it's freezing cold. I fiddle with it for a bit but to no avail.
"Well that's fucking great." I say getting pretty pissed as I dry myself off and just throw on some clothes.
I go to pack my lunch but see everyone's but mine is packed and sigh grabbing my bag and walk to school.
The car already gone and knowing that if I don't go the consequences will be major.

I arrive about half an hour later, once I get my schedule from the office
I start heading to my first class hoping that this school and year will be great.
I hear people shout names at me. "Welp that didn't take long..."
I mumble hearing things like fag and cock gobbler and stuff even though I've never been in a relationship.
I wonder i- My train of thought gets cut off by some douchebag shoving me into the locker.
"Hey Fag! Bet you want a big meaty cock down your fucking queer throat slut!" I just pushed him away and kept walking.
Bad idea. "Think your a tough guy!?!" He says and clobbers me in the head as I fall face first to the ground.
I feel a bit dizzy and dazed as I hear some laughing, I start jogging away and see one of my best friends from last year.
I jog over to him and wave. "Hey man, how was your summer break." Not gonna lie I had a crush on him,
He's really cute and I just wanna hug him all day long.
"Get lost Pause I don't want to be seen with you anymore you fucking fag.
Can't believe you'd keep something like something like that! Now stay away you worthless shit."
He says, my heart sinks. I decide to skip class and hang out in the washroom.
I started to do something I haven't done in a long time. Tears flooded down my face as I curled up into a ball.
"Why me..." I whispered to myself, Why couldn't have I been straight.
I tried it but for some fucking reason girls just don't look attractive only guys do. Should have never opened up.
I flash back to what they said. "Well guess we're not having as many fucking grandkids as we always dreamed about.
Because of this fucking disgrace of a son being a faggot and all."
She shouts spitting a bit in my face and my dad punches me in the stomach.
"Go to your fucking room! No one in this house hold is gonna be gay! Your grounded til you decide you like pussy more then dicks you stupid bitch!" I get up holding my stomach and go to my room.
The flash back ends  still curled up in a ball even tighter and crying harder actually.

I must of doze off at some point cause I woke up to hearing someone shout my name.
Getting up I decide to go see who it is maybe my friend realized what he did and wants to apologize.
But that wasn't the case instead it was my cousin who was slightly younger then I am. He sees me and runs up giving me a hug the guys so innocent it's funny actually. Though some people try to take advantage of that though I put an end to it. He's cute. No more then cute adorable though I'm not interested in him that way he's like the littler brother I actually wanted. "Pause! I was so worried Mommy said you were gonna be at the same school as me and I was so excited! But I didn't see you and got super worried." He said looking scared and worried and I chuckled a bit forgetting he still says mommy. I hug him. "Nice to see you pal been a while." I love hugging him but then again everyone does his
fluffy snow white fur is so soft it's almost unreal. It's like take the softest thing you ever felt and double it and you might get somewhere close to his fur. He pulls from the hug. "Pause can we play a game I really missed you." He said getting excited. "Sorry Fluff we got school." I say, his real name is Fuzz but
I call him Fluff as a nick name. "No school ended a while ago Pause." I checked the time and realize that
it's an hour past school ending. Shit I need to get home! My parents are gonna be pissed. But then I look at
him again he really wanted to hang out and with how my parents been treating me I decide that I'll do that instead.

Authors Note: Yay First chapter done! Sorry for any errors my punctuation isn't the best. This is my first story that I plan on doing for a long time. I'm gonna try to make another chapter soon. This story is gonna be pretty messed up like I said or at least in my mind it will be don't know how messed up you guys will think it is. Anyways hope you enjoyed please comment what you think I would really appreciate it. Anyways will get started on next chapter soon! Bye!
Edit: Spexx_ is now kindly editing my story cause I'm bad with punctuation and stuff so thanks go check his profile out! He has some stories to that I love!
Edit 2: This story was originally made in 2017, I unpublished it and now I am republishing it for archive purposes. It was not made in 2023 it was made between 2017 and 2018.

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/NM2frhMS2C