cake, anyone?

my dad almost caught me writing this so vote on my story bitches

Cara just got to her apartment after a long day at work. She immediately went to the kitchen and got herself a slice of cake. She plopped down the couch and looked for shows to watch on Netflix.

"Hey Kendall! Get over here, I'm watching Shameless!" Cara shouted at her roommate, Kendall, as she started the show. She got no response so she thought her roommate was already sleeping.

"Cara" A familiar voice said, not too far from where Cara is. The voice was different from the normal one though, it was almost romantic and...erotic.

Curiosity filled up Cara so she walked towards the room where she and Kendall stay together. She first put her ears on the door so she could listen to what was happening inside. When she heard moans of her best friend, excitement rushed through her body as if she hadn't felt this way before. It was a different kind of excitement. It was the feeling of excitement she always has when they're together. After all, Kendall was the only thing Cara is always excited about. Nothing else more.

Cara slowly opened the door and there she saw her best friend touching herself under the covers, moaning Cara's name over and over again. It only made Cara even more excited.

She watched as Kendall licked her fingers and used it to play with herself. Cara didn't know what to do, but somehow, she enjoyed what she was watching.

Kendall opened her eyes and say Cara watching her from the door. Instead of being shocked, a smile tugged on the corner of her lips and she playfully looked at her best friend.

"I didn't know you came home already," Kendall lied, putting a finger she just used to touch herself on her lips. She knew Cara was home and she did it purposely so Cara could catch her doing it.

Cara walked towards her and sat at the edge of the bed. "I thought you were having sex with your boyfriend." Cara said, touching the velvety texture of the sheets. "But then I heard you moaning my name," She added, now playing with Kendall's hair, down to her neck, and to her collarbone. She knew this would add up to what Kendall is feeling right now.

"Boys are useless. They just use their dicks and shove it inside of me. I'm not amused with the idea at all." Kendall shrugged, looking at her freshly-manicured vibrant nails. "Good thing you got me, eh?" Cara asked playfully, leaning towards her.

The feeling of arousement rushed through their veins as they stared at each other's lips. After a moment, with no hesitation, Kendall's lips crashed Cara's and gave her a solid kiss. Cara tasted of cream cheese, which she just ate a while ago. Kendall tossed her arms around her best friend's neck and played with her hair. Cara kissed her jawline down to her neck, finding a sweet spot. She sucked on it until she gave it a mark. A mark that indicates Kendall is hers.

Kendall then led her best friend's arm to her womanhood, wanting to be touched. "Eager, aren't we?" Cara said, while playing with Kendall's sensitive area. She used her left hand to cup Kendall's breast and sucked on them.

Kendall moaned as she felt the sensation she wanted to feel everytime she's with Cara.

Cara then left soft kisses on Kendall's tummy, down to her clitoris, causing Kendall to arch her back.

"Ugh, Cara!" Kendall moaned uncontrollably. She held on to Cara's hair, tugging them as Cara ate her womanhood. Cara inserted two fingers inside of her and moved in and out of Kendall.

Soon enough, she was hitting Kendall's g-spot repetitively and Kendall climaxed. Cara licked all of her juices and didn't stop until Kendall was twitching her body.

"Your turn," Kendall said, giggling. She positioned herself beside Cara and locked their thighs together. Cara moaned as she felt Kendall's womanhood brush on her clitoris. They were scissoring each other and moaned each other's names. "I'm coming!" Cara closed her eyes, hands fisting on the sheets. Kendall stopped just when Cara was about to come. She went to her drawer and grabbed her dildo and turned it on. The dildo vibrated on Cara's clitoris and she moaned even louder. Kendall inserted the dildo inside Cara and she matched the rhythm of the dildo going in and out of her.

Cara came and Kendall licked ever single juice that came out of her. Feeling tired, they both cuddled in their beds and slept naked.

this was the first time i actually wrote a smut yas