• 1 •

YOO JIAE

"Yoo Jiae, you have to be careful, you got it? As long as you're not thinking that you're different from others it won't show up. Just act normal, just like the other students."

"I will, mom. Don't worry." I smiled to her.

My mom never failed to remind me from time to time that I should be careful to my powers. I belong to a family which they call a good witches. We usually save people and make bad people suffer. That's what we do. My mom works to the community service that why she always use her power to elderly. On the other hand, my dad works in the city, and he is a police officer. He had the highest rank in our district for saving good people. Yoo Miae, my sister, is studying in her university. My mom and dad refrain us for not using our powers while we are studying. Good witches actually wanted peace and justice to all.

"I'm just worried that they might treat you differently once they knew your identity." Mom said and started to pack my food.

We are like the normal human too. We eat what they eat, we do thing like them also. But once we are push to our edge, our powers always show up.

"Mom, you know I don't care about them. Even if they will bully me I know they will face their consequences one day." I told her and grabbed my food for lunch.

"I know." She smiled. "But, recently, I'm seeing this guy. The black-hair guy on his skateboard."

"You mean Min Yoongi? He lived 2 blocks away probably that's the reason why you always see him." I combed my hair and wore my bagpack.

"You're right. But I'm sensing that he is in danger. I don't know why, though."

My mom has strong predictions in future.

"Mom please, stop staring at people to much and stop observing them as well. It will just cause you a stress." I told her.

"You're right. You better go now, before you get late."

"Okay mom, I'll get going." I smiled.

While I was walking to the bus stop...

"Excuse me!"

Swoosh!

Wow, this guy... pulling his skateboard really hard and has a great speed.

I heard a car screeched. People started screaming and whispering.

"Oh my gosh he's bleeding so much!"

"Will he able to make it?"

Then, a sound of ambulance is getting nearer. Horning so loud which people made a way for the ambulance.

There I saw him... the guy with the skateboard.

Wait. What was that?! My eyes widen. I sensed his future... I don't know where it came but it happened and I suddenly heard something.

"Hey!" I shouted.

The guy stopped his skateboard and looked at me.

"What?!" He shouted back.

"Uh, I just want to tell you to be careful." I said.

"Yoo Jiae? The famous loner and the so called dark-jiae. Tch, you got the nerve to talk to me?" He smirked and went off. So cocky--

I was just being nice. All I know he's in BTS which actually a nice group. But students are scared to them, I don't know why. Probably because one time I overheard them talking about me being alone all the time.

But he's right though, I was always the dark one. I never talked to anyone. I never had an eye contact with them as well. I liked being alone and being in dark place. That way, I can prevent my powers not to show. That's why my schoolmates always talk behind me. I know it. I can hear them. Another power of mine, which I never tell my parents. Because if they'll knew this, they definitely pull me out of school and get me home schooled instead.

I liked school. I excel. I liked studying. I always got into top. I liked the environment. I liked seeing students play in the field. I don't want to leave this place.

Once I reached the bus stop, I saw Yoongi waiting for the stop light to be on red.

"Will that happen? Or nah? Whatever." I whispered to myself.

"Hey Min Yoongi." A bunch of boys gather around him. Yoongi looked actually scared.

"What do you want?" He glared.

"You're getting stronger huh?" The guy smirked.

"I have no time for you. Get lost."

"Get lost?! Huh???" I saw that guy pushed Yoongi so hard and he fell on the road. My eyes widen. I saw a car was speeding up.

It is really happening.

No, I should not do it. Refrain yourself, Yoo Jiae.

...

Darn it!

"Yah!" I shouted. Suddenly, everything went slow and the only real-time was my movement. I grabbed Yoongi's hand which actually trying to get up and pulled him to the sidewalk. Once, he got in the sidewalk, the car which supposedly to hit him just passed by. Then everything went real-time once again.

I glared to the bunch of guys, hypnotizing them. Then, they just turned their back and walked away. As if nothing happened.

"I told you to be careful." I said and left him since the bus just stopped.

I looked back and saw him staring blankly. I just chuckled.

---

A new story~ I already done the 1st (which is this one) and 2nd chapter of this book. Currently, editing everything~ Hope you guys like it♡

-winter