• 4 •

"That's a wrap for today. Please study for our next meeting. Especially the one I was discussing a while ago. We'll have an exam tomorrow." Ms. Lee said as she ended the class.

'Ugh! As if I study.' I heard Yoongi's thoughts once again.

I couldn't help but to chuckle a little.

"Hey Jyae, why are laughing?" He asked. He was just seated behind me.

"Oh? Nothing." I replied.

"Eyyy."

"Will you not do that 'eyyy'? Not so swag." I told him.

"Oh??? You like swag things too?" His eyes became so delightful. But, no Yoongi. Him being so annoying, tries hard to be a swag man that's why I learned some swags he does from time to time.

"No."

"How did you even know that?" He asked.

"Are we going home together or are we just going to have a question and answer here?"

"OHHH. So, you want us to go home together huh?" His eyebrows wiggles.

Still, he's annoying.

"Bye." I told him and rushed out of the classroom. Once I got out of the room, our classmates started to whusper things about me and Yoongi.

This is why I don't like being friends with everybody. I don't like being talked about to the point that they making up interesting rumor for the students to believed in.

"Wait for me Jyaeee!" He shouted.

When will he stop?

"Woah there girl, you're so fast." He said as he held my wrist.

"Bro, you have to let me go." I said.

"Woops, my mistake. Let's go?" He asked and I just nodded.

I somehow feel secure whenever I'm with him. I don't know why. It's like he's protecting me and I have to protect him.

"Jiae-ah, wanna eat there?" He pointed at the ice cream parlour which has these pastel and cute decoration on its facade. I smiled a little. "Oh? You smiled! Let's go?" He asked.

"I don't have any budget. You can go." I said.

"Alright then." He said and crossed the road. Before I walk I received a message. 'Wait for me!!! -Yoongi' I chuckled and stopped walking, waiting him at the other side. I looked up and saw him went out of the shop holding two cones. I knew you're going to buy me one. And it's watermelon flavor.

Suddenly, I oversee another vision of him. While he was running from the other side of the road, a huge concrete track bumped him so hard. I saw him lying on the ground bleeding and not breathing anymore. I also saw myself running to him and crying.

My eyes widen.

"YOONGI, DON'T CROSS THE ROAD!" I shouted. His eyes widen and stopped. Then a huge concrete track ran very fast at that time and hit one of the cars in front of it. Everyone was shocked. I couldn't think anymore and ran to Yoongi.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He just nodded still surprised of what happened. "Don't look anymore." I told him. "Let's go." I said.

We went to the nearest park. I tried to calm him but he was too nervous and I'm too scared to show up my powers to him. Please be okay.

"Did you... perhaps... forsee that's going to happen?" He asked. I did not answer. I can't say it. I must not say anything. "Why aren't you saying anything?"