• 2 •

MIN YOONGI

"I'm going, mom!" I shouted.

"Take care, hun!" Mom shouted back. She was fixing something on her car.

I just smiled. I grabbed my skateboard and went fast. I always liked the morning breeze. Especially when we moved here a few days ago.

"Excuse me!" I shouted.

The Yoo Jiae walking happily? This is new...

"Hey!" I heard her shouted.

I stopped my skateboard and looked at her. There's something on her. Well, she is my classmate and I heard a lot from her. She's always the dark one. She refrains herself not to talk to anyone. Some says she's crazy and weird. Since she doesn't want to be with anyone.

"What?!" I shouted back since I'm a bit far from her already.

"Uh, I just want to tell you to be careful." She said.

Wow, really weird.

"Yoo Jiae? The famous loner and the so called dark-jiae. Tch, you got the nerve to talk to me?" I smirked and went off. She's cute though. That was my first ever conversation to her since freshmen. Though people call her weird I always find her cool. She's very smart on her own way and really independent.

But, to be careful? I suddenly got really nervous.

I reached the bus stop and waited. Still thinking what Jiae meant about earlier.

"Hey Min Yoongi." Why does it have to be today? I mentally groaned as our rivals, Got7, approached me. Which actually made me nervous.

"What do you want?" I glared to them. Trying to be strong.

"You're getting stronger huh?" Jaebum said.

"I have no time for you. Get lost." I said.

Please not now!

"Get lost?! Huh???" He pushed so hard that I fell on my butt on the road.

Fudge. Why am I so weak today? I heard a car honked.

"Yah!" I heard Jiae shouted.

And just like a speed of light, she grabbed my hands and pulled be to the sidewalk. My eyes widen.

What the heck just happened? I can't even digest what happened just a seconds ago.

I blinked my eyes and look at Got7. They seem to be quiet and they just started to walk away like nothing happened.

"I told you to be careful." After she said that, she hopped in the bus. I was still there. Frozen on my spot.

"Boy! You might miss the bus!" An ahjumma shouted.

"Uh-- yeah! Wait a minute!" I ran to the door of the bus and hopped in as well. I saw Jiae at the back, she wore her cap and put her earphones on.

I sat down beside her. And she looked at me.

"What?" I asked and she just shooked her head.

A couple minutes passed and I heard her sighed. She suddenly got up and went far from me. I got confused. I took a deep breath and sat beside her again.

"Why are you keeping your distance to everyone?" I asked.

"I-- I have to." She said. "Please don't be too near to me." She got up once again and changed her seat.

You are making me curious about you, Yoo Jiae.

The bus stopped and everyone went down. Jiae was quite fast but I maintain for catch her walk.

"Hey,"

"Please. Get away from me." She said in monotone.

"Thanks. From earlier." I said and she just nodded.

"I really want to talk to you. Can we?" I asked.

"No."

"How about I'll walk you home since we live in a same neighborhood?"

"No."

"How about-"

"Yoongi-shi. Please." She stop and stared at me.

I don't know why I got frozen on my spot for a minute, then she walked away. I knew to myself that I really want to catch her but I was there looking fool because I was standing for too long. It felt like I was hypnotized.

Class began and everyone's focused on their notes and listening to the discussion. I don't know why but I was too distracted looking at Jiae. I think she is nice. She just doesn't want to talk to anyone. And there is something on her that I become so curious to know.

The bell rang and everyone packed their stuff and went straight of the cafeteria. I decided not to go yet since Jiae always stays in our classroom.

"Yoongi hyung! What are you waiting there? Let's go to the cafeteria, we're already hungry!" Jungkook peeked at our room.

"You go first." I said. I turned my head to Jiae and she was staring at me. She shook her head and grabbed some books.

There I knew she's going to library. Where else is she going?

I followed her and her steps are getting faster as I approach her.

"Hey!" She shouted and faced me. Good thing no one is here. "You're friends... they're already looking for you." She said.

So... random.

"Well, I told them to go first." I said.

"They're not in the cafeteria, they're in the field. No, I mean at the back building. Just go, don't get near me! Don't talk to me."

My eyes widen. How did she know? No one knew that we have a secret hide place at the back building.

"Yoo Jiae, who are you? I mean the real you. Not the ones they're saying."

I knew to myself something is odd. From that conversation to the incident earlier and now--

"I'm-" she stopped and sighed heavily. "Just go, I hate it when somebody is talking behind me." She said.

I was left there dumbfounded. Of course, in high school everyone talks behind you. I just sighed and went to our hide place.

"Hyung! How did you know we're here?" Jungkook asked as I opened the door.

"Pabo! Of course this is our hideplace." I said.

"Oh yeah," he nodded. This kid.

"But, we told you earlier we're going to the cafeteria." Namjoon said.

"Maybe, he went there and he didn't find us so he went here after." Hoseok added.

"No, I didn't go there." I said and sat down at the couch.

"Eo? So weird." Hoseok said. "Usually, when you can't find us there you will call us. Surprisingly, we just went here immediately." Others agreed.

It's because Jiae said it. I didn't know how she knew but I will found out.

"Anyway, at least he is here now. C'mon let's eat! I'm hungry." Taehyung said.

"I saw Dark-Jiae again in your room. Her looks are giving me chills." Jimin said.

"Jimin, you kept on repeating that since we got here." Jin hyung replied to him.

-

Yoo Jiae @ Library

I sighed. As I heard his thoughts. Yes him, Min Yoongi. This is my first time hearing someone's thoughts, usually I hear people talking behind me not their thoughts. Min Yoongi why do you have to be so curious about me. Please stop! This is not good for me... and for you.

---

Here's the update~ sorry if it took too long~ My classes already started ㅠㅠ 3rd chapter is also on the making! Yaaas♡ Vote. Comment.

-winter