Chapter 2

That night, we all went to bed at eleven. I was so tired. The guys couldn't stop thanking us for letting them stay at the house. We said goodnight to everyone and went to our room. I lay awake when I did finally get to lie down.

"Can't stop thinking about today?" Audrey asked, propping herself up on her elbow so she was facing me.

"Yeah. I can't believe that when I woke up this morning, I was going to meet Big Time Rush, and now they're in our house, asleep."

"I know. How do they expect us to sleep? We get to spend the whole day with them tomorrow while my mom goes out."

"I really want to plan like a movie day or something, but I don't wanna seem pushy and want them to do what we want to. They're our guests, they should have some say in what we do."

"All I know is we need to somehow get to sleep or there's no way we can spend the whole day with them without yawning every five minutes."

We both lay back down and eventually drifted off to sleep.

~James' P.O.V~

"Kendall?" I whispered from the other side of the couch.

"What do you want James?" he groaned, rolling over to face me.

"I can't sleep."

"Why not? Can't stop thinking about Kynli?"

"Yes! I can't get her out of my mind. I know I haven't talked to her a whole lot, but she's different, you know? I don't know what it is."

"Sounds like you're in love," he teased.

"Yeah right."

"You just need to go to sleep. Don't you think I'm having trouble sleeping? I can't get Audrey off my mind either. Tomorrow is a new day. Tell her how you feel in the morning. That's what I'm gonna do."

"I guess you're right," I admitted, adjusting my pillow. "Night."

"Night."

~

~Back to Normal~

The next morning, I woke up at eight, which isn't normal. I usually wake up around ten or eleven at least. Audrey was awake before me as usual. She was surprised when I opened my eyes.

"Well good morning! You're never up this early."

"I know, but I still can't stop thinking about James. I think I'm gonna tell him how I feel."

"No, you can't!"

"Why not?"

"Kendall came in here at seven and told me James was going to tell you how he feels about you."

"Wait, why was Kendall in here?"

"He told me how he feels about me."

"So James is going to come in here?"

"Not necessarily. Kendall told me to text him when you woke up. They have a surprise for us, I guess."

Audrey picked up her phone and texted Kendall. I sat up in my bed and stretched, yawning. I stood up and grabbed my brush, running it through my hair. I then laid back down in my bed, propping myself up with a pillow. The guys came in after a while. They had made breakfast for us. Logan and Carlos stood in the doorway while Kendall brought Audrey's breakfast to her. James was nowhere to be found. The guys left after a couple of minutes. Audrey ended up finishing her breakfast of bacon, pancakes, eggs, and sausage in no time. She left the room and I tried to go back to sleep.