twenty

*long chapter, sort of*

we walked up the stairs to an apartment door that read 23. i gave it a knock.

seokjin hyung opened it and smiled when he saw yoongi. probably because i've never brought friends over before.

yoongi and i walked into my room and sat our stuff on my desk. yoongi looked around; examining all my posters and books.

he saw my sistar poster and looked at me with a face that said "are you serious?" i just shrugged and danced to "touch my body".  yoongi laughed; music to my ears.

i walked over and pushed yoongi onto my bed. softly, of course. i would never hurt yoongi.

i crawled on top of him.

he seemed surprised like "hobi! what are you doing?" 

i wasn't trying to be sexual, though. i wrapped my arms around yoongi's waist and rested my head in the crook of his neck. 

yoongi calmed down when he realized my intentions were innocent. he started to play with my hair and kissed me on the forehead.

we were interrupted by seokjin hyung opening the door. 

we pulled away from each other and seokjin looked embarrassed. he apologized quickly and explained that he was leaving to go to his friend, namjoon's, house; leaving just yoongi and i in the apartment for tonight.

seokjin hyung left and we went into the living room to watch the movie we rented. 

we ate the ice cream we saved from earlier. it was black cherry flavored. my favorite.  yoongi said he had never tried that flavor before. 

when he tried it, his eyes widened, like he discovered something new. he quickly got another spoonful.

i guess he liked this flavor. he looked so cute.

"yoongi hyung" i said looking at him.

he realized my tone changed from cheerful to serious and he put down his ice cream. 

"hmm?" he responded. 

"will you be my boyfriend," i asked, "well we kind of already are dating but would you like to be officially?" 

yoongi's face formed the biggest, cutest smile i've ever seen.

he didn't answer me, instead he kissed me.

he tasted like the ice cream he was previously eating.