171

Very serious and important AU.
Please read it.

Sans is an immortal being.
He has no powers or anything, he's not a vampire or a werewolf, just immortal.
But he has the ability to share this immortality with one person. And one person only. They would live together for eternity.
It's a hard choice, because eternity is an awfully long time.

He has had many lovers and friends during his endless life. But none of them were the one. The one he wants to share this experience with, and never get tired of, to no end.

Until, he met Y/N.
A beautiful person. Her/his eyes shone like diamonds, reflecting his own empty ones. Her/his smile lit up the darkest days. Her/his words reaching him, touching his stone and dull soul, like no other.
He knew, he was in love.

They've been together for about 5 years now. Happily in love.
And Sans knew, it was time to tell Y/N about his ability.

Y/N begged and pleaded to share this gift with him, so they can be together for eternity, sharing this happiness forever.

Sans' eyes gave away his emotions,despair and sadness evident in them.
"I can't..." he whispered.

With every passing second, Y/N grows sadder. "Why not...?"

"Because I'm already sharing it with someone..."

It came as a slap in the face for Y/N. A stab in the heart.
After a long, sorrow-filled silence, she/he spoke up.

"...who...?"

Sans looked down, guilty.
He chocked on his own words, he didn't know how to tell her/him, how could he? after these 5 years, how could he betray her/him like that? she's/he's done nothing but supported him and stood by his side despite everything, accepting him unconditionally.

But she/he has a right to know... So he spoke the words...

"My cat"

im sorry if u cri