Feelings for me?!

~*Phils POV*~
Another year another Phil is not on fire, I was rather excited because Dan had been very distant with me lately but I had no idea why.Just being able to talk with him is going to be nice, even if it is for an audience that had no idea what really happens off camera, lucky them.
The time had come to begin filming and Dan was back in action but I could tell that all of it was fake, I know fake him when I see it, and that's not the Dan that I love. I've had feelings for him sense we were little but I could never tell him that, he would probably think I've lost my mind! I wish that he would realise how much he affects me and how much I adore him.
The whole time we were filming I felt my eyes gaze upon the beautiful man sitting next to me, and I imagined how amazing it would be if he actually loved me back even the slightest bit. At one point Dan caught me staring at him, before I could even try to think of anything to say he looked me dead in the eye and shot me a wink with a sly smile, I pretty much died on the inside.
After filming Dan started to exit my room but before he left I had to tell him, it was practically eating away at me."Dan wait! I..I have to tell you something..", Dan turned on his heels and faced me with curiosity and confusion in his eyes, "I...I love you Dan! I always have loved you!!".
Dans eyes widened as my words echoed through his head. He started to walk towards me with shock still plastered on his face, he walked to me until we were only about a foot apart. Dan grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a passionate kiss. My eyes widened as his closed with pure lust. I was shocked to say the least. After Dan pulled away from the long kiss he steps back "I've loved you for a long time as well.", and he exits the room with nothing else said. I walk over to my door and shut it still in udder confusion of what had just happened not even two minutes ago.
As I replay everything that happened in my head I start to feel my face get warm, my face was burning as I got on to my bed and smiled at the ceiling, "REALLY? FEELINGS FOR ME?!"

~*end of chapter one*~

~*Did you at least think it was okay at most for my first chapter ever written XD*~