Lights out, heated times!

*I'm really sorry that I haven't made a new chapter in a while, my summer has started off pretty busy with all the family around. I'm sure you know that it would be sort of weird to write SMUT (oh yea!) in front of family, so with out further ado, I give you phan smut!!*

~*third person POV*~

It was a regular Friday night for Dan and Phil, pizza on the coffee table, anime playing on the television, and the two on the couch half asleep in each other's arms. The night was drawing to an end until the TV went off along with all the lights, Dan yelped at the sudden darkness as Phil got up to light a candle. He laughed at the adorable sound his partner had just made and sat back down next to him on the sofa.

Seeing as the two had nothing to do and were no longer tired, Phil decided to pull out his MacBook and put on Netflix. He put the laptop on Dans lap in order to nuzzle into his chest, He fit like a glove between Dans chest and arms.

After they had watched about 2 hours worth of cooking shows Phil's MacBook had died and the two were left on the sofa cuddling in candle light. Dan had started to stroke Phil's hair, running his fingers through it slowly, he pulled it lightly to try and get a reaction out of Phil.

Dan had no idea what he had just started up inside of Phil, pulling on Phil's hair always got him going no matter the occasion. To put it simply: it turned him on.

"Ngh" Phil let out a small noise that Dan had never heard before, it brung a dark blush across his and Phil's faces.
Phil was so embarrassed he couldn't even look at Dan, but Dan was so turned on that he wanted to hear noises like that come out out of Phil's mouth all night. He was going to make it happen.

Dan broke away from Phil's cuddle and pinned him down on the couch, Phil looked up at him with pink dusted along his cheeks. Phil looked so cute in that moment that Dan couldn't hold back any longer.

Dan crashed his lips against Phil's, his body coming down and starting to grind on Phil's. Phil began to remove Dans shirt between breathes and dan did the same. Soon after long periods of making out the two removed their pants and trousers to reveal their hard members.

Phil decided to take control after that and he got down on his knees in front of his lover. Dan watched Phil as he began to experiment with his hands around Dans member. Phil decided to completely mislead him by taking dan in his mouth. Dan tilted his head back in pleasure and put his hands through Phil's dark black hair. Dan was groaning as Phil continued with his mouth around his member, the faces Phil made were enough to make dan get excited, but Phil took it to a whole other level.

Dan had hit his point already and he ejaculated into Phil's mouth. Phil swallowed the white ooze like substance and looked up at his partner with a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong Phil?" Dan asked with a confused look on his face, sweat beads all over his body.

"Well.." Phil said with a slight pause," it's just, you had your fun. When is it my turn??"

"How about right now..daddy."

*thank you guys so much for over 100 reads already (it may not seem like a lot to you but for me it's huge) I hoped you enjoy reading these, if you don't then why are you here?? But, thanks again and I'll come out with "Phil's fun" within the next two weeks (maybe)*