Chapter 13

Sorry it took me so long to update lol, finals week is coming up so I'm like stressed TO THE BONE,

But here's a lil somethin :)

Scott's POV

One week later

Ever since that day of what happened between Mitch and I in my car, we have been attached to the hip.

I mean, we haven't been like 'touchy touchy' and mushy with 'i love yous'; but, it's getting there.

I like to show my affection to the omega by placing kisses on his shoulders and forehead. He does the same. We constantly embrace whenever we first see each other again, and whenever one of us leaves.

Sometimes, I think that Mitch is starting to lose his interest in me however.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but it must feel like a chore to him. Like, we always have to hug and give each other a little kiss on the side of the head to show comfort, but does he really care?

Again, maybe I'm overthinking.

-

It was finally the weekend, only a few more months until the school year ends.

I parked my car by the entrance and waited for Mitch to exit the school. This was now our routine.

I would always leave my last hour class, whether it was P.E or history (since we have four different classes out of our 8 every other day), and I would quickly stop by my locker, dump my school work and books in it, grab my keys and go out to the parking lot to bring my car around to the entrance of the high school. Then, Mitch would always stroll out of those doors, stroking his beautiful dark locks to the side to have them out of his eye, and open the door and sit in the seat. We'd always go to a little café or a park to talk and I'd help him with his homework. I would then drop him off by his house, he'd give me a kiss on the cheek, (which always sent shocks throughout my body) and he'd go inside.

Back to the present time, I sat in my car scrolling through instagram on my phone, liking pictures until I heard the car door open next to me, and the gorgeous omega sitting in the clean seat.

"Hey," I greet, placing a genuine smile upon my face and turning off my phone so I could give my attention to him.

"Hey," Mitch stated flatly. He quickly cleared his throat, and looked up at me, giving me a not-so genuine smile. Here comes my overthinking again...

Was it something I said?

No Scott, you only said 'Hey', something must have happened...

"Did something happen, Mitchie?" I ask with concern in my tone.

Mitch stayed silent for a few moments before he spoke, "Yeah, actually. I- um, well, Kirstie and I got into a fight,"

A fight?

"Wait, let me rephrase that. It was only like, bickering that went into an argument,"

"What was it about?" I question.

"Kirst came up to my locker and was asking for homework questions, and she made some sassy comment about how 'usually she would ask Jeremy but I took him away from her," and obviously I retaliated by saying 'sorry your ex was a creep' and she got really angry at me when I said 'ex'. Which, I noticed and so I confronted her, asking her if Jeremy and her broke up, and she stormed away. So now, I'm just a bit frustrated,"