8

Jungkook's POV

"You know this is all your fault", Mark said.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Everywhere Tae goes, everyone would want to touch his ass, and he doesn't like that, you know he has to wait for everyone to leave the bathroom before using it, he's been extremely scared"

I opened my mouth to say something, but he cut me off.

"Even though it's a joke for everyone, it isn't for Tae, think carefully about it and apologize to him"

"...I'll apologize to him", I said while looking down.

"JUNGKOOK!", Jackson yelled while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Is it true that you are dating Jennie?!", he asked.

"The one with big breast?!", he asked again.

"It must be true! I can see it on your face!"

He started to hug me tightly.

"Yah! Stop it!", I said while trying to get him off me.

We stopped what we were doing and stared at Tae walking by. Jackson got off me and ran towards him.

"I'm not jealous of Jungkook at all, since now I have Tae's ass with me", Jackson said while hugging Tae's thighs and rubbing his cheek on his ass

"Yah! Stop it Jackson!", Tae yelled.

Jackson stood up and cupped Tae's face.

"Your angry face is cute"

"I'm not cute!", Tae yelled while trying to get out of Jackson's hold.

"You know, if it's with you Tae, I could bang you"

Alright that's it. I stood up and grabbed Jacksons shirt. I pulled him away from Tae.

"That's enough"

"Ah..sorry", Jackson said awkwardly.

"Let's go Tae"

I grabbed his wrist and took him somewhere.

-----------------------------------------------

"Let go of me Jungkook, what's your problem? Dragging me like that from one moment to another"

"..Don't let anyone touch your ass", I said.

"Before saying anything like that, you should stop touching it"

"Only I can touch it"

He made a blank face.

"You know I don't like it when people touch me, my ass isn't one thing or another, Jennie's big breasts should be enough for you"

"Why are you talking about her all of a sudden?"

"Because you two are dating, right? You even waited for her outside her classroom", he said with no expression.

I sighed.

"We're not dating, and she came to me by herself"

"By herself you say? It must feel awesome to be popular, without doing anything, you'll always have a lot to choose from"

"Shut up! More importantly, I can't stop thinking about your face!"

I widened my eyes at what I just said.

"I-Its not like that, I was joking"

He stared at me with wide eyes.

"If I touch it, probably I'll understand it better", I said while walking closer to him.

He didn't move at all. I set my hands on his ass and gave it a little squeeze.

Taehyung's POV

If it was someone else, it would be unpleasant, why can't I say no to Jungkook?

"If it feels that good, you shouldn't hold your voice in", he smirked.