Chapter 2

Bailey's POV:-

I don't know if I was hallucinating or something.

I got out of bed and walked towards the mirror.

Now everything seemed normal
I waved my hands and she ( I mean my image in the mirror), did the same.

I was too curious to know what's behind that mirror but I was warned to not do the same.

I went back to bed.

Baileyyyyy. Come here.

I woke up with a startle and stood in front of the mirror.

I could see my skin melting away and having hideous scars.

The girl in the mirror was still asleep.

I don't know why I felt the strong urge to open that mirror. But I had promised the shopkeeper that I won't do the same.

But I had made my mind that I would open that mirror.

With a pounding heart in my chest, I tried to open the mirror and see what was behind it.

The mirror already seemed peculiar because it had a handle attached to it. Maybe it was a new trend. It was really difficult to open the mirror or closet or whatever it was.

But at last I was able to open it. It was empty.

I woke up with a startle and I realized that it was just a dream. I went to the washroom to brush my teeth . I could feel someone walking behind me, but there was no one.

I opened the gate and what I saw was a doll sitting on the floor. She didn't have eyes. But she looked so real. I picked that doll and brought it to my room.

After I was done with brushing my teeth, I went back to my room.

But that doll wasn't there.