Chapter 5

Weird things had been happening to me and I had no answer to my questions.
The voices that I heard, the doll that moved places, watching myself seem frozen in the mirror.
Everything was too strange.

That doll would smile at times and even though it didn't have eyes it seemed as if it was staring at me.

The next morning Mommy took that mirror from my room and kept it in the basement.
She also threw away the doll.
I felt relieved and happy.

I went to school and had a pretty nice day.
It was around 2 p.m. when I came back hope in my school bus.
As soon as I reached the door of my house, I saw that doll sitting at the front.

I was not scared because I thought maybe Mommy had kept it outside, but it wasn't there when I left for school in the morning.
I picked up the doll, walked a few steps away from the house and kicked it away.
I was sure it wouldn't come back now.

Only if I knew what was going to happen.

I had my lunch and went for a nap. Since last two nights I had been having nightmares. I just had horrible visions of a girl being murdered and an old lady in white clothes.
That lady's face was covered in blood and I couldn't recognize her.

I couldn't sleep anymore. I felt too scared to sleep.
I was just staring at the walls pf my room when I heard a scratching sound.
I turned back and it was the same doll.
Just that this time I could see it moving.
It was scratching the wall with it's long nails, leaving marks everywhere. It was also mumbling something which was inaudible.

I couldn't dare to step out of my bed.
Sitting there, I spoke, "Who are you?"

"Julia"

Okay, she could actually speak.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I have come here with my Mommy. This is my home."