1-800-STOP-JESSE-MCCREE

Jack Morrison was seated in his study room. A mug with bold white characters written '#1 Dad', sat on the rubber coaster, he held the newspaper; skimming through the events about the town. Headlines being, the O.C most likely opening up another facility here in the current building or another shop in Talon mall. Jack picked the mug up and sipped on his two creams, one sugar coffee. He propped his feet up on his desk, stretching his bunny slippers and closed the paper because there weren't anything that captured his interests, setting it aside. Then, to the report card, he has long awaited from his reluctant daughter, Hana.

"Ok but he's definitely biased you know?" Hana commented on her teacher, Mr Jeremiah's favouritism in the classroom, especially how he would mark the papers unfairly, grading his favourite students with undeserving grades. Examples, A to the laziest kid with half-hearted work and lower grades for the rest of the students who worked their butts off. Or in some cases, students that don't annoy or anger him gets a higher grade whilst the other students which, Mr Jeremiah deems 'unruly' will get lower grades. 

Half of Hana's body was on her pink coloured sheet with filled with crinkles due to her current position and how she has yet made her her. While the top half laid upside down on the bunny rug. 

"Lucio, Mr Jeremiah taught you before and don't you think he's just really biased?" She asked while twirling with her dark brown locks. A sigh escapes from her mouth as the caller complimented the said teacher. Of course, Hana disagrees. 

"Um, but that doesn't mean he should grade a C minus for my work that I put my blood, sweat and tears for!" Hana rebutted, "My dad's an ex-archaeologist so I'm pretty sure I'm quite well-versed with his field of work. So technically I should be getting an A plus!"

"HANA!" A holler came from the study room, startling the 13-year-old to drop the phone onto her face. Loud footsteps trudged to the room, Jack opened the door loudly with his hand holding the report card. "Uh oh..." Hana mumbled.

"Um, Lucio imma have to call you back, bye!" Hana hung up and tucked the cell back to charge. She sat on her knees and played with the hem of her oversized t-shirt, she glanced at her dad, "I can explain."

"A D, Hana? A D?" Jack started disappointedly, "Aren't you excellent at History?" Jack inquired and wondering what and where he went wrong with his teachings. Considering him being an ex-archaeologist. Hana groaned and raised her hands up to back up her reason for getting a D.

"Yes I am but Mr Jeremiah is biased! I did the history project assignment, asked for your advice and research," Hana recalled, "And he said he gave me a C minus, not a D, dad!" Jack pinched the bridge of his nose and skimmed through the report card.

"Hana, your math." Hana groaned once more, "Seriously Hana you used to score As" Jack brought up Hana's previous achievements.

"Dad, primary school Math was easy-peasy, now I'm getting thrown with algebra which doesn't serve any benefits in applications to daily life!" Hana remarked somewhat reasonably. Jack waved the current report card in his hand, skimming through once more. His expression clearly expressing his disappointment, he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"I'll have to talk to your teacher about your history project then, and surrender your game devices, Hana." Jack tucked the report card into his robe pocket, Hana gawked and shook her head profusely. Protesting the idea of getting her game devices confiscated for a valid reason. She shuffled to the cabinet where she keeps her devices. "Dad, please," she begged, giving the puppy dog expression to her 40-year-old father. Jack shook his head, restricting himself to not to give in to his daughter again and again.

"No Hana, your Science, Math and other subjects other than your languages are really terrible," Jack said and held his hand out, "Don't make me force you, young lady." Hana pouted and defeatedly took out her game devices, she passed all 5 of them to her father and sat on her computer chair. "Your laptop too, hon."