What exactly do you want?

Grocery shopping, yes today is the day. Gabriel drags McCree out from his room that used to be in pristine condition. Now it looks like a hurricane destroyed it. Gabriel checks his phone for the list of items he needs to stock up. As they approach the elevator door, Morrison stood beside him with Hana beside him. Jack held a newspaper in his hand engrossed with the events. Hanzo leaves his apartment with Genji.

"So we're going to get hair dye right? Then piercings for you?" Genji asks once more for confirmation. "Yes Genji we'll get the hair dye and no one said anything about piercings!" Hanzo pinches the bridge of his nose and as he looked up, the Jesse McCree was ogling once more. Hanzo could have sworn a tail appeared behind, wagging happily.

"Morning Mr M and Hana!" Genji greeted the younger brown-haired person playing her phone. Hanzo greets the two as well. "OH HEY UNCLE REYES WHAT'S UP? And hello Jesse" He waves enthusiastically at the drooling college boy. Hanzo softly groans in disgusts and gives a tiny smile to Jesse. Jack rolls up the newspaper and keeps it in his back pocket. Mumbling some things under his breath. The two men though, they did not look at each other or acknowledges each other's presence. After yesterday's events, nothing can turn right.

The door opened and the two men walked in at the same time, they glared at each other for a moment before Gabriel gestures him to enter first. Flashing the fakest smile he could muster. Jack enters with Hana following behind, Genji pulls Hanzo in and McCree enters behind Hanzo. McCree stares at Hanzo the whole time, Genji stifling a laughter at how McCree behaved much like a dog. Figuratively to say the least.

The loud explosion in Hana's phone startles the lot in the elevator. McCree spoke, "So uh where are the two of you going?" Hanzo obviously did not feel the need to reply. Nevertheless, he did anyway.

"Somewhere far from you," Hanzo replies without a care. Gabriel snickers. Abruptly cut off by a pinch on the arm from his son. "Did I mention you showed up in my dream?" Jesse changes the subject and that triggered a vague memory of Hanzo's dream. That stupid looking cowboy nineteen-year-old appears in his very nice dream. In the beach, Hanzo recalls fondly, he was drinking his ice lemon tea under the blistering hot sun. However, the huge parasol that hung above him blocked out the sun. The iced tea cools down the heat boiling inside Hanzo. Then all of a sudden, the said man appeared dashing through the shoreline with red framed sunglasses and a tight speedo.

Hanzo shudders at the unnecessary detail.

Hanzo who laid down on the beach chair felt a compelling need to attract his attention. Fast forward to the part where the two of them hid under a palm tree and made out under it. Lastly, Genji wakes him up from that terrible dream or nightmare as Hanzo likes to call it. Jesse babbles on about the dream, much more different from his.

"I like how you're blushing Hanzo," Hana teases without looking up from her phone. Genji whistles and gives a heavy pat on the back. Hanzo froze on the spot. Gabriel and Jack, however, stood right next to each other. Only listening to the sounds of each other's breathing. The door opened and Ana Amari steps in, greeting the greying hair Jack and the rest.

"You look pretty new here, you must be Gabriel." Ana gave a warm smile which strangely enough. Gabriel has never introduced himself to anyone about him. However, being a closet narcissist must be because he is the Gabriel Reyes after all. He straightens his jacket and returns with his pearly white grin to the older woman. Jack scoffs with a roll of his eyes. "Do you have a problem there?" Jack dismisses the accusation with a wave of his hand.

"I believe not, but you do." Jack gave a snarky reply, fueling Gabriel's irritation. "Hm funny heard a scoff back there." The quad watches the scene intriguingly from behind.