<3 <3 <3 <3

"Think you can come over Lucio?" Hana asked while hugging her knees. Lucio expressed his uncertainty then went to the kitchen. Hana listened to the sizzles on the pan and her stomach growled angrily, she clutched her stomach and prayed that Lucio didn't hear that.

"Mãe, can I go over to the Morrisons?" Lucio faintly asked, his mother turned the stove off and used a spatula to put the eggs on the plate.

"How long are you staying?"

"I'll be home before dinner," Lucio replied taking quick glances over the phone. Hana took out her nail file and filed her nails whilst waiting for Lucio. "Ok, filha make sure to come back early." Lucio picked up the phone.

"Alright I'm coming over, what do you need help for?" Lucio asked as he slipped on his white neon green sneakers. The phone rested on his shoulder.

"Science and that's it, I think..." Hana opened her bag and took out her notebook, turning off the speaker. "Not even Math?" Lucio questioned and Hana gasped.

"Oh yeah and Math too! You're an all rounder, lucky you." Lucio chuckled in the background.

"Always the forgetful type when it's school related,"

"Well, you're always there to help me! Alright, chat with you later." Hana hung up immediately and squealed in delight she bounced on her bed with a pillow hugged close to her chest. Jack heard the concerning squeals while on a phone call with Mr Jeremiah.

"Yes uh, you sure you didn't make a mistake on that?" Jack asked while running through his faded blond hair dusted grey, receding hairline. He removed his hand and checked for any loss of hair. He sighed in relief when there was none.

Hana calculated the exact minutes Lucio would show up, roughly 5 minutes. She rushed to her vanity table and used her BB cream, hastily applying the cream all over her face with her fingers (the arrival timing was too short!). She applied a light rosy lip colour on the inner corners of her lips, feathering out the colour then coating a second layer of it until it is even out. She pressed her lips together and nodded. She combed her hair and tied a high pony then straightening her shirt; right on time, the doorbell rang.

"Are we expecting guests Hana?" Jack asked.

"Just Lucio dad!" Hana replied and teased her hair slightly, before taking in a deep breath and mustering up her courage to open the door. "Hi, Lucio!" She greeted with a wave, shyly looking away to see if Lucio could detect anything different about her.

"Hi pretty bunny! I love your hair," Lucio complimented and stepped into the house, removing his shoe. Jack peeked from his study room, still on the phone with Hana's history teacher.

"Hi there Lucio," Jack greeted with a warm smile as he put away the phone. "Hi Mr M!" Lucio greeted back chirping. Jack squinted at his daughter, seeing the difference from 5 minutes ago.

"Did you-"

"SHH!" Hana hushed by motioning her finger on her lips. Jack back away, "Yeah as I was saying that was very..." Jack closed the door, his voice disappearing into faints. Hana sat down on the couch in the living room with everything prepared on the coffee table, Lucio sat next to her, Hana sucked in deep breaths to calm the butterflies in her stomach. But she couldn't help but smell the scent of fresh-out-of-the-shower scent from Lucio.

"So what help do you need?" Lucio asks while flipping through the textbooks.

-

Gabriel changed out of his suit to his red robe, exposing bits of his chest while he watching novellas on TV. Jesse was in his room, sleeping and snoring peacefully. Gabriel then heard barks from outside of his apartment. Since when were there dogs? Gabriel wondered. Waiting for another bark, he shrugged, probably from the TV then.