I love you

~The second chapter of my fan fiction (Piers x reader). I don't own the characters from Resident Evil. I hope you like it.~

~Your P.O.V~
You are sleeping in your room in BSAA, someone knocked the door and you fell from the bed. "[f/n] are you okay?" Piers asked you and he enters in your room. "What happened? why are you on the floor?" Piers said. "I'm fine, I just heard the knock in the door and I fell from the bed" you answer to with a shy smile.

~Piers P.O.V~
I give my hand to [f/n] and she stand up. We are very close, I can feel her heart beat. I gibe had a hug and I after that I kissed her . We blushed a lot "What was that, about?" [f/n] asked me. "[f/n] I want to tell you something, I love you" I lock my eyes, with [f/n]'s eyes, when I said that my heart stared to beat faster.

~Your P.O.V~
"I love you too, Piers", I hugged him tight and I kissed him again. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?", Piers asked me and with a big smile I say "Yes, puppy". Then captain says "How cute" and he laughs a bit.

~Piers P.O.V~
"C-captain, how long have you been here?" I'm nervous, I hope that he didn't hear anything. "I'm about 10 minutes here. You two are an nice couple and you are free for tonight. If something important happens, I will call you", Chris said. Then I responded "Thank you Captain".

*One Month later*

~Your P.O.V~
I'm waiting for Piers, to come over my house. Some hour later he came, we saw a movie and we ate the dinner that I had prepared. "[f/n] I want to tell you something" "What is about, Piers?" I look at him. Then he got up from the couch, he came in front of me, he kneel in the one leg and he pulled out from his pocket a red velvet box "You will Mary me?". I look at him with a big smile "Yes"

*Some months later*

~Your P.O.V~
It's June and I didn't go to the mission with the other members of Alpha Team because lately I am dizzy and sometimes I puke. I'm sitting with Jill in the cafeteria and we talk "Why you didn't go to the mission?" Jill said. "Because I don't feel very good, probably i'm sick" I reply. "What do you have and you don't feel good?". Then I start to say my symptoms "A few days ago, I was very dizzy, several times I went the bathroom to puke and sometimes I was going to black out" Jill look at me "[f/n] probably you are pregnant". After that we went to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test. Some hour later the test is positive, i'm waiting for Piers to tell him the happy news.

*Three hours later*

Me and Jill saw Chris in the roof with the pilot (of the helicopter). So we went the roof and we saw Chris that he was alone. "Where is the others, Captain?" I asked. "They are all dead, I could not save them", when I heard the news from Chris, I started to cry. Then Chris hug me and he learned that i'm pregnant from Piers.

*That was the second chapter, I hope you like it*

I used 581 words.