Chapter one

~Amaterasu Atsugu~

The girl had shoulder length green locks that swayed gently in the wind. She shivered, hugging herself, her body wracked with wounds and scars. She tightly clutched the blanket I had given her as if there was no other lifeline. I felt pity, but it was not my duty to take care of her.

"Come on," I said impatiently. I was eager to get away from the dark guild that this poor girl had just been freed from.

"I'm sorry!" She whimpered, as she tripped. I sighed and waved my hand, and she floated a few inches off the ground.

"Hold on to me," I instructed. She tightly clutched my arm. I crouched, then pushed off, my magic flying me through the air to where I knew Crime Sorcière set up camp.

Jellal looked at me confused but said nothing. He had learned that I, his cousin, tended to leave and return with things I saved. Not saying that I'm heroic. The girl huddled close to the fire and eyed all the members warily. Cobra scooted closer to me.

"Who's that?" He questioned.

"I don't know, I didn't bother asking her name," I replied curtly. Cobra frowned but said nothing.

"What's your name?" Jellal asked, the matter of factly.

The girl's lips trembled.

"I'm Amouri." She finally said, but quietly.

"I can hear her." Cobra sighed to me under his breath. "She's looking for Fairy Tail and Lamia Scale."

"She wants to join?" I asked, surprised. Cobra frowned.

"I don't think so."

"Well, let her go," I muttered.

My eyes flew open. I was lying on my back around a campfire, Jellal, and Meredy not far away, discussing things in hushed tones. Why did I dream about Amouri? It had been two months since she left us, rejuvenated. Cobra had said she wanted to find Gray and Lyon, but I decided not to comment on that. Cobra tended to tell me a lot about what he heard. But for some reason, he was never able to hear my thoughts or movements. Probably because I can block things out. I smirked, seeing Cobra's frustrated face for the millionth time. Cubellios, his serpent friend, had returned, and she made an excellent guard. I don't think Meredy really liked her, though.

"Tera!" Hot Eye called me over.

"What is it?" I asked him, fiddling with the hem of my cloak.

"Fairy Tail has invited us to a reunion."

"What?" I furrowed my brows, but perking up soon enough. "I'll get to spar with Natsu and Gray right?" I smiled. Jellal came over and ruffled my hair. I scowled at him playfully.

"Of course you will." He smiled. "Let's go, Mere, Tera, Sorano, Erik, Richard, Macbeth, Sawyer." He called.

"It's Angel, Cobra, Hoteye, Midnight, and Racer to you." Cobra huffed. He hated being called by his real name. I think all Oracion Seis did.

"Yay, we're off!" I stretched my arm behind my head. "Can I fly there?"

"Yeah." Jellal nodded.

"Mind if I join you?" Cobra walked onto his snake, lifting off behind me.

"Race you," I said as I flew off, using my magic to collect the sun's heat under my feet, pushing me at a fast pace. "Fairy Tail, here I come!"