epilogue

BUSAN MENTAL INSTITUTE

" how's patient 62802?" a nurse asked, her legs shaking from the cold asylum.

" he woke up. one month into the induced coma and he's already managed to surpass our medication." the doctor worryingly replied.

the nurses eyes widened slightly, " wasn't the drug supposed to last up to six months? how did he manage to wake up?" she asked, stepping closer to the doctor.

he bit his bottom lip, " i don't know. how is miss sung gaeul doing? has she showed any signs of waking up yet?" the doctor asked,
" no, doctor wang."

" she passed away last night, apparently she woke up for a few seconds. she said something that raised concern to the staff." the nurse added, " what?" he asked.

the nurse stiffened, " she said that he was waking up soon."

the doctors headed to the isolated door in the silent floor where no other patients resided for the sake of safety.

he stood outside and looked through the bulletproof glass window that revealed the patients room. " park jimin. how did she know?" the doctor asked, turning back to the nurse.

" sir, how are we gonna deal with him?" the nurse asked. " i still don't understand how he was able to kill so many people through a messaging app." the nurse stated, observing the boy who was gracing his fingers on the metal walls peacefully.

the doctor never blinked, " he drove them to insanity. maybe even worse. whoever he is and however he did it, it was a genius tactic."

the two staff stared at the insanely sick boy.
" who really is this guy?"

jimin steadily approached the door and stared back at the people on the other side, softly forming a sinister smirk. he had mouthed his words carefully,

" i'm not the psychopath,
you are."