[{ Chapter 1]}

~ in the real wold~

Adam,Max,Ross and Red where waiting for John"Babe! let's go we don't have all damn day!" There was running down the Hall" okay no need to yell Baby i'm here" Adam smiled at his boyfriend and held his hand"omg stop eye fucking so we can go to lunch!" The couple looked at the dark haired ginger" okay...well fuck after work" red groaned as they all headed out the door and to lunch.

*In Minecraft*

Sky looked Red's latest invention, he was skeptical about stepping into it" I don't know guys...it doesn't feel right" barney patted his back"Don'ts worries Skys everythings wills be fines" Mith gave a huff of annoyance" Just shut up and get in, i don't think red is gonna wait much longer to test it" sky and barney saw Ross trying to get red away from the control panel, sky sighed in defeat" okay lets go" Barney gave a whoop of joy and headed into the machine, once everyone was in, there was a flash of light.

~ now back to the real world~

Sky's pov

There was a ringing in my ear as i opened my eyes, i gasped at the Unfamiliar setting, it was an office and there where different things in these areas, i got up and decided to find the others"Skys! theres yous are, I's was gettings worrieds" i nodded, still confused at to where we are"Oh there you fuckers are!" i spotted mith and waved at him" I think we should explore this place..yell if you find something" they nodded and headed off in different directions.  i heard voices down the hall so i hid and got out my butter sword" Awe don't be so mad max!" i heard a voice that sounded like me, they cam into view and i growled"HEY!" they turned and screamed, i tackled a brunette with a beanie, he was strong" GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" i was ready to gab my sword into him, when i was kicked"Ack!" i held my side as i looked at my attacker, he was wearing a z necklace just like mith" Skys! whats they hells ares yous doing!" i turned to barney and they screamed again" Kicking there stalker ass's!" i made a swing at the red head but he dodged, the other males  were just confused"sky's wes aren'ts ins Mincraftias anys more...they aren'ts squids"I sighed and looked at the males, the one i first attacked looked about ready to kill, just then red came in"OH COME ON! HOW THEY HELL ARE ANY OF YOU HERE?!" another brunette yelled, the dirty blonde looked curious" yeah......how are you guys here..and are there more?" i looked at him" None of your business squid" barney and red shook their heads as Ross and Mith came in, the strangers groaned. We all stared at the strangers, Red spoke first" who are you?" They stared at us, the guy i attacked.

Adam's pov

I couldn't believe it and neither could anyone else, i heard the door open, i thought quickly          " GRABB YOUR AVATARS AND RUN!" i grabbed sky and ran to my office, throwing him in my chair" WHAT THE HELL! WHO ARE YOU?" i sighed and was very glad the offices where sound proof" i'm you, my name is Adam and i'm your creator" sky just stared at me in disbelief, just then John entered my office" Hey....you tell him?" i nodded" All though he doesn't believe me" sky was silent" well i have to get back, we've got GTA in a few" i nodded and sighed, i looked at sky" Your gonna have to stay hidden for now Sky" he looked at me" how are you my Creator....notch is my creator" i shrugged" i play a game the notch created, it's called Minecraft... your my avatar for said game" he nodded, understanding me" i'm sorry for attacking..John?" i nodded" he'll forgive you, he can't hold a grudge...unless you attack someone he cares for" he sighed and sat under my desk,it was time for GTA and i got into call with everyone, this was gonna be fun.

Sky's pov

I was so bored,Adam had left to do who knows what, and i decided to Explore, i saw an oak door, i opened it, Barney was staring at the celling"ohs heys skys...whats ups?" I shrugged" Adam went to do something and i got bored...wanna see if we can't find the others?" he looked at me with a grin and followed me out into an area, we hid behind objects as we came to a set, Adam was talking while opening Box's, i Saw John within the crowed, but he didn't see us, we snuck around them and came into another office,Mith was sitting down in the chair, and saw us" Oh...hey guys, how did you get here?" Barney chuckled" We's sucks arounds" Mith rolled his eyes and hit barney"OWS! what was thats for?" " That was for opening your big fat mouth!" Barney whimpered and clung to me" lets see if we can't find Red or ross" Just as i said that John walks in and Stares at us" we're in trouble aren't we?" He nodded grabbing us and taking us to a big Space, John spoke" What the hell are you thinking! Why'd you leave the offices? are you trying to get caught!" his voice wasn't loud but it held venomous words" Why does it matter?" he looked at mith" Because if the rest of the office finds out about any of you, me,Adam,Ross,Michael, and max would be in serious trouble!" Mith snorted" Well it's not like you'd be missed, your Barney, no one likes him" Wrong words, John grabbed Mith by the collar of his shirt and lifted him" And you! i'm sick of your audited towards me, just because i'm barney doesn't mean i can't hurt you" mith rolled his eyes, John gave a frustrated sigh" you know what..i'll let mx deal with you, your not worth my time...now go back to our offices and stay there, got it?" we nodded as he put Mith back down and lead us back to the proper offices....i hate it here already.

YAY! i hope you all enjoy my version of @CiciTheMifwa's story

 have a great day!