[{ Chapter 3}]

Michael's pov

i sighed...red was annoying correcting every little thing i did" OMG SHUT UP!" he stopped talking and John came in" why are you yelling? Something wrong?" i nodded and pointed to Red" why is he the problem...is he turning you blue?" i chuckled, he always knows how to make me smile" your a dork"  He laughed" wells thats whats i'ms heres for" i laughed, he was my best friend and nothing more you Fan girls, Red stared dumb founded" You done being blue? are you yellow now? or pink? Green?" i pushed him away " Go away john! one Barney is enough" he looked at me" I'ms the originals! no ones replaces the champions!" I laughed again and hugged him" Your a dork!" I saw Adam Give a strange look" now your boyfriend wants you" i shoved him out and watch as Adam twirls him and kisses him into a dip, they are cute together. I looked at Red" how did john speak like that?" i gave him a look of really" he's barney, he created the accent, the vocabulary that your barney talks with, he created every thing about barney" i looked out my office window..wrong choice...Adam had john's shirt over his head and he was kissing his chest, John was bitting his hand blushing.....they are also very weird, I rolled my eyes with a smile, they are happy so i'm happy. I went into John's office him and barney were playing uno" HA! I's gots unos!" John groaned" losing John?" he looked at me " shut up Michael!" i laughed at him" haha you lost to yourself" he looked at me and before i knew it i was pinned down and i was being tickled" PFF NO! S-STOP! HAHAH  P-PLEASE! HAVE MERCY!" i was laughing so hard trying to get away from him" you give up?" i was laughing so hard"YES! I SURRENDER!" he stopped tickling me and helped me up" i hate you sometimes" he smirked" You love me" i rolled my eyes at him" your a child" he fakes a heart break" How dare you! I'm not a child" i roll my eyes and hug him" your a dork" he shrugs" I'm Adam's dork but because your my friend i'm your dork too" I ruffle his hair and run before he can get me. 

Red's pov

It was strange, John and Adam where a couple and saying that if sky or barney wanted to they could date, I was confused by this so i left to find ether Adam or John and to my luck they were both in Adam's Office talking, i knocked and john let me in"Oh Hi red whats up?" I looked up at him"Well..i'm confused"Adam was looking at me"The great Red vacktor is confused well i never" I roll my eyes"Your relation ship....it confuses me" John tilted his head"Uh how does that confuses you?" I look at the both of them"You both are....how do i say this? Incompatible"John looks insulted along with Adam"And just how are we Incompatible? we've been together for 2yrs Red" I look at john"Which is what confuses me...you both shouldn't of lasted this long" John was getting mad"Well you know what? this isn't chemistry class where you can experiment on us this is love, oh but you wouldn't know about that because you got rid of your emotions giving them their own life and letting them make their own decisions"I take a  step back at the comment"your right...i'm sorry"I walked away leaving the couple alone.

Max's pov

I was sitting in ross's office holding and kissing him"Your adorable Ross, I love you" he giggled"I love you to max, my sexy ginger" I laugh and hug him tighter"Hey max..oh come on!"I turn and see sky in our door way"First i find out Adam and John are dating and now you both!?" i sigh"Hey Sky what wrong with Adam dating John they have know each-other since highschool"He looks at me"it wrong because......i don't see barney like that....they are me and him so somewhere inside us there is..that spark and i don't want it to ignite" I gave a curious look and so did ross"But if you love Barney then shouldn't you tell him? he'll understand" Sky shakes his head"No! i don't want to! It's wrong to like your friends like that" Before i could say anything else he ran out of the room"So..sky likes barney huh? maybe we should help them get together?" Ross smirked and nodded...this was going to be fun.

(do you guys want Sky and barney together or Do you want Sky to be with Red and Mith be with Barney? leaving weenie to him self? let me know please)

Barney's pov

Sky was acting very strange since i asked if we were technically dating, i don't actually like sky like that but i just wanted to know anyway i should get ready, they are all leaving for home soon so me and sky hand to hide in their coats since it was cold out. John was fidgeting quite a bit once we entered the car"Babe? you okay?" John nodded"Umm yeah i'm fine just a little bit uneasy bringing them home" I sighed and looked at sky...he seemed uncomfortable"skys? whats wrongs with yous..you've beens actings stranges all days" he didn't look at me and i felt sad..my own best friend didn't want to talk with me...it was a very quiet ride to John and Adam's house.