[{ Chapter 2]}

Ross's pov

It was so strange to have our Characters here, in the real world, Mith was a Dick to barney, and he's getting on John's bad-side, i've seen what he can do when angered and it's not pretty, Weenie as i have been calling him is very peaceful and loves to sleep, there was a knock at my door" it's open!" My boyfriend Max walked in" Hey ross...whats up?" i looked at the Celling" the celling" he chuckled, and looked at weenie" did you hear what Mith said to John?" i shook my head" he said and i quote{" Well it's not like you'd be missed, your Barney, no one likes him"} i think it really got to john" i sighed"does Adam know?" he shook his head" no, John didn't tell him.....what are we gonna do when we g home? Tim will probably kill us for not telling him about them" i looked out the window as he wrapped his arms around my Shoulders" think we should just tell them all we're in a relationship?" i shake my head" We need to find out why mith Hates john...i mean just because he's barney's creator doesn't mean he acts just like him...i mean he doesn't like apples, and he's never tried Goat milk" Max nodded and pecked my cheek" i'm gonna see if John's okay...and i'm gonna make mith Apologize to him" i nodded giving him a tired smile before he was out my door" so your a thing?" i looked at weenie with a blush" umm....yeah we are...not weird is it?" he shook his head" this is your world, we can't control you....so who else is dating?" i chuckled" Well Adam and John have been dating for 2 years, and Max and i have been Dating for 1 year" he nodded and went back to sleep.

Max's pov

I grabbed Mith and dragged him into John's office, he was watching something till i opened the door" Max? what are you doing?" i pushed Mith in front of him and his eyes went dark" I'm making him apologize to you, he may not know it but you are a very VALUED member of Sky-media, so he's gonna Apologies to you and Barney" his eyes held Curiosity" if he's not to stuck up in his pride" Mith snorted" i will never apologies, you both are unloved and hated by everyone" i slapped him, which mad him Stagger" what the Hell max! your me" i growled" But i don't Hate John or barney! I might act like i do, but i really don't, John is Very sweet and Loving but he does have a bad-side, Barney is what John mostly represents, he's happy and Cheerful and wants to help others, it may be Annoying at times but even i couldn't ask for a better friend" John looked at me with a smile" thanks max" i nodded" now apologies! to him and Barney!" i looked at the dino who was very taken back with my words. Mith growled darkly, but thought for a moment, his eyes softened as he looked at barney"i....i'm sorry barney...i didn't think i would hurt you that badly...and i'm sorry john for insulting you......it wasn't right" John's eyes softened and he got up and bent down to his level "it's fine mith....just know that i'm also very forgiving" he chuckled and walked over to barney who flinched" barney......I'M SORRY!" he tackled the dino in a hug, which he returned gladly" I's forgives you Mith" I went over to John and ruffled his hair" Hey! not the hair damnit!" i chuckled" and what are you gonna do?" he gave me an evil grin, i took it as my queue to Run. I ran As fast as i could but he still caught me" John 12 Max 5 new record!" i grumbled" Get your fat ass off me John" he didn't budge" Who you calling fat Ginger?" I saw Adam walk by" hey Adam? can you get your Fat boyfriend off of me?" he Looked at me then John" he's not fat though.....He's a marshmallow" John gave a squeak when he was suddenly tackled" Adam! get off" I chuckled and ran back to my station, forgetting Mith was still in John's.

Adam's pov

I smiled at the Man below me, he was just so cute" But i don't wanna get off, your comfy" he blushed" Adam...they might hear you...or see us" he was talking about our Characters" then let them...they are us so they might feel the same" he sighed" I know it's just....weird" i smiled at him and kissed him, he gave a surprised noise but kissed back"hmm Adam~" i kissed his neck( btw they both top and bottom, John's just the bottom right now) he moaned because i knew where his Sweet spot was, he gripped my hair" Adam~" i loved it when he was like this, so Sweet and Innocent, just like a puppy, I stopped kissing his neck" does baby boy like that?~" he nodded, i heard a scream and looked up....it was sky, but i didn't stop, John was under my control" Adam Hmm~" i smirked and went back to kissing him, i pinned his hands to the ground and rolled our hips together "Oh Adam~" I looked at sky's horrified face" sorry John...we'll have to wait till we get home" he groaned in annoyance" i hate you sometimes Adam" i laughed" sure you do" he rolled his eyes and pushed me off of him, i smiled giving him a quick kiss on the cheek " by the way, sky saw us making out" i ran before he could yell at me, This was going to be fun explaining to Sky and Barney.

~ In John's office~

Sky's pov

Adam and Joh brought me to John's office where Barney was sitting in his chair, Adam wrapped his arm around John's shoulder, i spoke" so what the hell did i witness between you both do?" Barney was confused" whats they dos?" i pointed to Adam" He hand john pinned to the floor and kissed him" Adam smiled while John blushed" well sky, i was just making out with my boyfriend of 2 years  who by the way lives with me" Barney opened his mouth in shock" sos...yours datings? does thats means Me's and skys are technically datings?" i looked at Barney mortified, John shrugged" i suppose....but it's really up to you both...if you do like each other then Skyney is real in another dimension" i cocked my head" skyney?" Adam pointed to himself and John" Skyney is me and John dating and because we call ourselves Sky and Barney.....skyney" i nodded unsure if i liked that but i didn't have much of a choice, looks like me and Barney are gonna have a talk later about this.