1: JANUARY

FORWORDS: you can go and watch the trailer for the fanfiction here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnNqjg7PsIc

January 

“Man I’m so exited for the Europe tour!” Nash was jumping around besides me. We were at the airport, about to find our airplane.

“Same here bro,” Matthew answered.

The rest of us nodded. It was gonna be crazy.

We had our own private jet waiting for us. We all gave our suitcases to a man, who would take them into the airplane.

“Are you ready?” Bart asked, while we were lining up at the ladder to the airplane’s door.

“Oh yeahhh,” we all answered.

I was ready. We were ready. To meet all these girls, who were just going crazy for us, was amazing. It made me feel like I was living in a dream.

But I found out, that I wasn’t living in a dream, until we hit Denmark, for our last meet-up in Europe. If we liked it there, we planned to stay there for a while, just to get to enjoy Europe for some more than meetings.

And that was where I started living in a dream, without even knowing it.

At the airport a limo picked us up, to get us there. A crazy big limo to be honest. It was so large and black. We opened the windows, to get to see some of Copenhagen on our way. We felt the cold hair filling up the car.

“Close the windows,” Bart said. “We’re at the hotel soon.”

And we could tell, by the screaming girls standing in the streets waving at us as we drove by, and we waved back. It was crazy. I had to film them, for my Vine.

When we went to our hotel called Bella Sky in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, there were even more girls waiting for us at the outside.

“This is crazy,” Taylor whispered and smiled.

We all nodded and basically couldn’t keep our eyes off the long lines and the bunch of fans outside.

The big door to the limo opened, and we could hear the girls started screaming louder. We almost fought for getting out of the car first, and of course I was the one who won. I walked out first, and I tried to get to see some of the girls’ faces. But it was hard, because the securities had to walk right beside us all the time.

We stopped at the door to the hotel, so we could wave at the girls one last time before we would go inside the big hotel. Then I saw her.

She was so beautiful, just standing there with her hands in the air. Her left hand was holding up an iphone 5s, with a case of me on it. I couldn’t help but smile. I moved my head close up at Nash’s, who was standing next to me. “Zaym, look at that girl,” I carefully pointed at her, to make sure she wouldn’t notice. Nash lifted his eyebrows and formed his lips into the “zaaaymmm” look. I laughed and said, “and look at the iphone case dude, she’s a Cam giiirl,” I hit myself at the chest, to show him I was kinda proud, “she wants me.”

Nash laughed and shook his head, as he looked down.

I decided to step down the stairs, to be able to look her in the eyes. I smiled to her, as she smiled back. I felt a lot of butterflies in my stomach. “Can I’ve a picture with you, Cam?” She smiled so sweet to me, as I nodded. I took a few steps closer to her, so we could take the selfie.

One, two, three; click. It was taken.

“Can I have a picture with you too?” I smiled, I need it on my phone so I could just stare at her. I could tell by her reaction, that she didn’t expect me to ask that.  “Yeah, I meant what I said.” I smirked.

I moved even closer to her, so I could feel her fresh mint breath, making me want to kiss her right there, right in the situation. As I lifted my phone up, a bit over our heads, she kissed me on my cheek as we took the picture. I felt the thousand of butterflies going crazy. It was the very first time I ever felt like that before.