13: THE SNOW FALLS

It knocked at the door.

Marie walked to the door and opened. Bart peeked his head inside, “hey,” he said with a smile on his face. He kept staring at us, turning his direction from me to Marie, from me to Marie, from me to Marie.

“What?” I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

Then his whole body appeared in door, “well the limo can’t pick you up today,” he breathed in and smiled upside down, trickled his thumbs.

“Why?” I asked.

“I don’t know but he called me and said he couldn’t be there,” he breathed out, “sorry.”

Marie let her hand place at his shoulder making him look at her, “don’t say sorry, Bart,” she said and smiled, “we’ll take the bus, don’t worry.” She send me a look, “right Cameron?”

“The bus?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Yes Cam,” she giggled.

“Ehm,” I mumbled, “alright then.”

Bart smiled, “cool. Enjoy your day.” He left the room and Marie closed the door behind him. She then turned around, and crossed her arms across her chest.

“Don’t you like busses?” She furrowed her eyebrows.

I looked down, “yup,” I then looked up at her again, “Yup, I do.”

She giggled, “good.” She ran over to me, and grabbed my hand, “let’s go.”

We ran out of the room and grabbed our jackets on our way. We ran down the corridor and outside the hotel to the bus stop, where we had to wait for the bus.

She let her hands run inside my jacket, pulling me closer to her body, as we were waiting for the bus to pick us up. She let her head cuddle into my chest, and I placed my cheek at the top of her head, kissing it a few times and then laid back on top of her head again. She pushed me a bit, so we could learn against the wall. She then looked up at me, “I love you, Cam.” She whispered.

“I love you too baby,” I smiled, and kissed her cheek, then moving closer to her mouth, waiting a few seconds until I let my lips touch hers. She tasted of mint. Her breath was always so fresh, and her breath was so warm against my skin. She moved her hands from my back to my stomach, as she placed both of them, at my abs.

I heard the bus stop in front of us, “Marie,” I stopped the kiss and looked at the bus, “it’s here.”

She turned around, grabbed my hand and we went inside the bus.

“Hey,” she said in Danish. She was talking to driver, a lot of words I didn’t even understand came out of her beautiful mouth.

When we went down the bus, I couldn’t keep a little laugher back. She turned around to face me, right before she let her body bump down the seat. “What?” She smiled to me, furrowing her eyebrows.

“I didn’t understand a thing you just said to him,” I laughed grabbing her hand as I let my body bump down in the seat right next to her.

She giggled, “just said we both were adults, and we should go to Frederiksberg castle.”

I widened my eyes, “really? Was that what you said?”

She nodded and giggled, “yes it was.”

“okay, okay,” I laughed, “how do you say ‘you’re beautiful’ in Danish?” I asked.

She looked right into my eyes putting a smile on her face, “du..”