CHAPTER 1

" What is the meaning of this Brendon?" my heart was drumming wildly in my chest , I could not wrap my mind on what was actually happening to me. I stared at my husband or rather soon to be ex husband trying to comprehend what was actually going on " Brendon, w, what are you talking about ? You can't do that to me !!! That is not me! You, you have to believe me. I love you Brendon what would I gain by cheating on you!" I could not believe that I was being accused of such a thing after everything I had invested in this marriage , after everything I went through because of him, after everything I was the one being accused of adultery.

I looked in the eyes of the man I have been loving for five years, the sweet and loving husband I have been married to for two years now but I did not find him. In his place was a ruthless monster I have known he could be toward busness enemies, the cold calculating man who could destroy lives in a blink of an eye but despite knowing all that I still fell fast and hard for him.

I could not believe that I was on the receiving end of his fury and I did not understand why. He laughed at me humorlessly and said " I've been stupid all this time am i? You have played for a fool for almost three years and I believed your lies taking care of you little sweet depressed ass mourning for dearest parents, feigning panick attacks and for what ? tell me FOR WHAT????" and that ladies and gentlemen, that blew me away " A pathetic little thing like you, a whore just like your mother!" At the mention of my mother I let out a sob but realized I had been crying for a long time now, how could he say that? He knew my mother and had been helping me taking care of her.

" a murderer!!!" I paled at his words " not did you kill your parents, " WHAT????? "but also my son" why was he saying this? What had gotten into him? " but let me make something clear my lovely cara, am going to destroy your whole existence, am going to make you miserable! You will regret the day you stepped into my life. Now sign those papers and get out of here! They are divorce papers and those states that you give up every right to everything you own including your dad's properties" he said pointing to the two different folders on the table. He was going to ruin me, those properties held a great sentimental value as they were the last thing my parents left me which were not ruined, I COULD NOT GIVE UP THAT!!

" no" I whispered. He looked straight into my eyes and laughed as if I had just told him the funniest thing on earth " you think you have a choice is'nt it? Well my dear if you do not sign those, am going to hand you to the police. Inspector levi is great friend if mine and would surely take care of you now sign those pares and get out of here!" he looked at me pointedly and added " Do not dare take anything as you own nothing you cheap WHORE!"

And ther goes the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harmony;)