chapter 11

CARA

It was time, twelve years ago I lost him. I was going to make it alright. Despite the traumatizing memory I had with oceans or large waters in general, it always had a calming effect on me and through my darkest years I knew that if was to go It would help me.

I decided to take a swim, something I had not done for quiet a while due to my pregnancy, I could not risk the life of my baby. My cottage had been near the lake and I had spent many nights during my pregnancy staring at it.

I walked towards the lake, took off my shoes and my coat. I had the urge for a swim.

" Am coming Ethan, you won't be alone anymore. Am so sorry."

I plunged in the water, Swam for while took my last breath then immersed.

I had to fight the urge to go back to the surface for air but knew it was my time. Lack dots started appearing in my eyes.

Then I saw him.

" Cara you can't do that, Cara get out of here, Cara please!!" he appeared to be screaming at me, extending his hand for me to take it and that gave me the urge to live.

I had to struggle to go back to the surface with lack of oxygen, I had to stand up and reach out the floating branch but my foot slipped and the last thing I remember is the searing pain at the back of my head as I sunk into the dark oblivion.

*******

UNKNOWN

" Ahhh.. I can finally enjoy the calm"

In the corner of my eye I saw a woman, a beautiful one at that. It was unusual to see a woman in this part of the town, usually it is the fishers that come here .

Walking towards the lake I thought that this was my lucky day, I hoped that she thought she was alone and would go skinny dipping, I hadn't seen a naked woman in a long time.

Just my luck she started removing her coat and her shoes and she looked like she was talking to someone and just like that she plunged in the water and that about confirmed that she was definitely nuts. The pretty ones are always nuts so I lost interest.

I was again pulled from my reverie when someone started screaming, looking around I saw the woman form earlier trashing I the water, i got up running so I could help her but I had to round the rocks so did not kill myself and for a moment I saw her still and the water around her colored red.

My heart was eating fast as I swam to her, I could not believe someone was going to die before my eyes, it was horrible. I took her in my arms and swam with her to the shore and ran towards my things,searched for my phone and dialed the emergency.

After ten minutes of freaking out they came and started asking questions and I told them everything I know and the general direction of where she had come from. Searching for any identification they found none. Finally they took her away as I stood there.

A/N: Poor poor little Cara :(

Again people am not good with depressing stuff, hopefully it gets better. And for now on i promise to update regularly when i finally figure out my own schedule. Thank you lovelies!!!!

PS: i love your comments, keep telling me what you guys think of the story.

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN