9. Salaisuus

9.

Salaisuus – Finnish word for “Secret”

Friday night, she agreed with her friends to go to Gypsys.  She texted Justin to tell him this.

Justin:  I’ll see you there.

Her:  What?!

Justin:  Relax!  I’ll be with my friends.  But look my way sometimes, okay?

Her:  :-)

Justin:  When you’re there, remember that there’s one SMOKING HOT guy in the bar who can’t take his eyes off you!

Her:  Smoking hot?  Who?  Oh, did you mean you?  She smiled when she sent him that message.

Justin:  The one and only!  ;-)

Her:  Let me get a needle.  Your head needs deflating!

Justin:  You’re unbelievable!  Laughing out loud! See you later!

When she stared at her reflection in the mirror, she couldn’t help smiling.  She temporarily curled her hair with an iron.  It looked more reddish brown today.  She applied light pink blush and silver and gray eye makeup to emphasize her startling long-lashed green eyes.  She wore a glittery white dress that ends a few inches above her knees and shows her perfect curves.  The high-heeled sandals gave her an extra height.

Yuan gave her a missed call indicating that he was already in front of his building to pick her up.

They found themselves a spot in the center of the bar.

“It had to be in the middle of the floor, huh.”  Adrienne rolled her eyes at Jill and Yuan.

“Of course.  This is where the action is!”  Jill laughed.

A group of guys entered and walked to the bar in front of the bartender as if that spot was reserved for them.

“Manhattan rakes!”  Jill swooned.

“It’s good to see Justin Adams back!”  Yuan said.

Adrienne raised a brow.  “What do you mean it’s good to see him back?”

Yuan shrugged.  “Lately, he’s been out of circulation.  He wasn’t partying at all.  His love… excuse me!  Sex life seems pretty quiet.”

“Yeah.  I have friends who blogs gossips here and there.  And apparently, they don’t see him much on clubs these days.  Before, he goes to bars almost every night.  Then it’s like he disappeared!  How lucky could we be that he’s here tonight?”