Chapter 1😇 Little Sis

Y/n pov
I was in the Phantomhive carriage on the way to my parents grave. I was with Sebastian and Ceil. I had on my f/c dress and a f/c rose tucked behind my ear. An yes Ciel is my brother. When the fire happened I was at my friend's house I was 8 at the time. Now I'm 18 and Ceil is 20. When we arrived Sebastian was the first out he then helped me out "Thank you Seb." "Your Welcome Milady." He bowed. Ceil just jumped out on his own. He then took my hand and said
" Come now little sister." He smiled slightly. I smiled back at him. My brother may be cruel but never to me. He always took care of me. He knew what to say to make me feel better. He was my big brother and no one could change that. As we walked a familiar voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "Milady?" I turned to see Sebastian "Yes?" "I believe that your brother needs to be alone." I turned to Ceil to see tears in his eye. I hugged him an said "It's okay.. We shall leave you . But don't be ashamed to cry." I kissed his cheek and left h to sob. Sebastian then said "Y/n?" "Yes?" "Are you okay, my love?" I smiled and said "Yes, of course" he then took me into his arms and said "You don't need to be ashamed to cry either." I knew Sebastian was demon but he only showed this side to me when we were alone. I cuddled into us chest and weeped quietly to myself.

Sebastian Pov
As y/n weeped silently to herself. I knew how much pain she was in. I didn't understand why I always wanted to protect and love her. I mean I'm a demon this kinda stuff doesn't happen. But it is right now. An I vow to take care of her even after Ceil is dead and his soul is mine. When she was in mid cry I tilted her head up and kissed her lips. At first I could tell she was shocked but pretty soon she kissed back. It was passionate and full of love and nothing else. I knew now I love this woman.