Chapter 2 Claude

Y/n POV
Suddenly as I was crying Sebastian lifted my head up an kissed me at first I was confused but I kissed back happily. Then as we kissed I heard a voice say "What a beautiful daughter Sebastian, how old is she?" We looked up to see a man wearing glasses. It looked like Alios old butler. Sebastian said "Would I kiss her like I was if she was my daughter?" "Who knows demons are very messed up creatures. Especially you." I then mustered the courage to say "Pardon me. But aren't you Alios old butler before his departure?..." He smiled and said "Yes. An I was the one who made that departure." He giggled but all I could do was gasp. Then Sebastian said "What do you want Claud?""Hmmmm? How about a pretty girl with y/hc and y/ec that named y/n." Next thing I knew Sebastian threw me behind him and said "You will not touch her." Then the two drew out knives. Cluad had gold ones with diamonds and Sebastian had silver ones with blue diamonds. Cluad threw all of them except two at Sebastian. I gasped in fear for him. He laughed and said "Thats all?" The two then went at each other at in human speed. They punched at each other so days I could barely see them. It was amazing next thing I know I feel a hand grab my arm. I swing around to slap it when suddenly Ceil's other hand stopped me. He said "Y/n its me. We need to get you out if here. Now." I fallow Ciel as we run to the carriage.